• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ga / FL game

Gator

Heading out the door to it, should be a really really good game, hopefully my Gators will stomp their ass and make the world balance right again :laugh:

How about any other games today, what say you (there's too damn much yank sports here and not enough College Football ;) )

Gators 41
leg humpers 24

I'll be pulling for you guys.

If Illinois loses to Iowa today, I'm going to poop in my pants out of sheer frustration.

The Texas/Texas Tech game should be interesting.

GO GATORS! Can't wait for this game, i'll be watching it at work all day.

Go Dawgs!

Wish I was down in Jax to see it in person.

Luckily, I can go to Baileys Pub, in Kennesaw, and watch it on the big screen with a beer and cigar...a Serie V maduro perhaps.

Kevin

Gator you silly boy...I look forward to seeing Bama whip ya'll in a little SEC championship game when it comes around...

Toodles!

Melly
ROLLLLL TIDE!!

Gators looked mean yesterday in routing Georgia. Other then there one loss to Ole Miss, they are still a very good team.
That said.. Penn State is now number two.
Congrats Melissa on the top spot. We will be waiting if you guys slip up. ;)
We are Penn State! Enjoy the rest of your weekends everyone.

The AP is out TTech is 2, Penn State is 3...thanks for the props to bama

Melly

Florida looked great on Saturday - lots of offensive weapons. There still is lots of games to play and it will be interesting to see who is #1 & 2 at year end.

Silent John - I take it your a Canes fan?

There are not many around NEPA but I do know a few and went to high school with a guy to played for them.

What a great game this weekend. The tailgating and game were both amazing. This pic says it all about the game - pic taken from the Florida sideline looking at the UGA side seating with 10:24 left in the 4th quarter...

IMAG0228.jpg

And another from The Landing on Friday night (before it really got too crowded if you can believe it):

IMAG0222.jpg

great game by UF, this is the team we thought we would have, but had serious doubts after the Ole Mess game...

What's especially amazing about our D is there are no seniors starting, and only a few juniors. UF is loaded for next year also :D