• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ga / FL game

Gator

Reaction score
Heading out the door to it, should be a really really good game, hopefully my Gators will stomp their ass and make the world balance right again :laugh:

How about any other games today, what say you (there's too damn much yank sports here and not enough College Football ;) )

Gators 41
leg humpers 24

I'll be pulling for you guys.

If Illinois loses to Iowa today, I'm going to poop in my pants out of sheer frustration.

The Texas/Texas Tech game should be interesting.

Go Dawgs!

Wish I was down in Jax to see it in person.

Luckily, I can go to Baileys Pub, in Kennesaw, and watch it on the big screen with a beer and cigar...a Serie V maduro perhaps.

Kevin

Gator you silly boy...I look forward to seeing Bama whip ya'll in a little SEC championship game when it comes around...

Toodles!

Melly
ROLLLLL TIDE!!

Gators looked mean yesterday in routing Georgia. Other then there one loss to Ole Miss, they are still a very good team.
That said.. Penn State is now number two.
Congrats Melissa on the top spot. We will be waiting if you guys slip up. ;)
We are Penn State! Enjoy the rest of your weekends everyone.

Florida looked great on Saturday - lots of offensive weapons. There still is lots of games to play and it will be interesting to see who is #1 & 2 at year end.

Silent John - I take it your a Canes fan?

There are not many around NEPA but I do know a few and went to high school with a guy to played for them.

What a great game this weekend. The tailgating and game were both amazing. This pic says it all about the game - pic taken from the Florida sideline looking at the UGA side seating with 10:24 left in the 4th quarter...

IMAG0228.jpg

And another from The Landing on Friday night (before it really got too crowded if you can believe it):

IMAG0222.jpg

great game by UF, this is the team we thought we would have, but had serious doubts after the Ole Mess game...

What's especially amazing about our D is there are no seniors starting, and only a few juniors. UF is loaded for next year also :D