• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gag Reflex

The Volusianator

Tick Tock
Anybody else have a high one? Damn, sometimes I have a cigar in my mouth and it hits, I can't get that sucker out of there fast enough. Same thing at the dentist, those x-rays kill me!

Any tips on how to tone down a high gag reflex?

Wade

Way too many places to go with this one!!

eliminating%20your%20gag%20reflex%20cd%20web%20pic.jpg

Try a different angle perhaps?

I tell my wife to just breathe through her nose...

Try the no gag reflex cream.

:sign:

This thread is gonna take off.

Wade:
I cannot believe that you opened this can-o-worms... well enjoy the posts bro.

Oh yeah, the answer to your question is ... tilt your head back. :)

edited because now I reread it seemed a little too out of line.

It was a serious question, although I knew what was coming, no pun intended. But any real answers?!

My dentist told me to always breathe slowly through my nose when doing the x-ray thing. Oh and before any of you donut hole lappers post any comebacks, my dentist is a hot MILF named Stacy....

My dentist told me to always breathe slowly through my nose when doing the x-ray thing. Oh and before any of you donut hole lappers post any comebacks, my dentist is a hot MILF named Stacy....

Smile like a donut :D

By day, or just at night.

Doc.

I am in the same boat you are.

Tongue depressors, dentist x-rays, trying to brush the back of my tongue , all that kind of stuff really gets to me.

I get that problem if I keep a cigar in my mouth for too long. I just take it out of my mouth when I feel the gag coming and all is well.

Guess I just opened myself up to the puns as well.
Fire away boys! :)