• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gallery Uploads not working for me

SkyKing

Reaction score
When using Google Chrome, In the gallery section, I choose the image, click the upload button, the activity indicator spins for a couple of second, then the screen reverts back to "No Image Selected. As a test, I tried uploading the avatar I added earlier but got the same results.

Get similar error with IE9 but the No Image Selected text is not displayed after failure. The selection box is just cleared.

Tried creating fresh album and got the same error.

I was able to upload a couple of weeks ago.

Any help would be appreciated.

I just brought that up yesterday.... I have been uploading pics on a regular, and suddenly its not allowing me too, or it saying ( file size too big). Not the case.... I resize everything before uploading ??

Still no bueno Rod? Sorry bud. . . but this is what I got:

[background=rgb(243, 227, 230)]
Error The server returned an error during upload[/background]

[background=rgb(234, 216, 181)]

[color=#000000 !important]You have used 4.02MB of Unlimited (max per upload: 2MB)[/color] [color=#000000 !important]What file types can I upload?[/color][/background]

Havent tried to upload recently but when i click on the gallery tab I get this:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 491520 bytes) in /home/cp/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_14/skin_gallery_albums.php on line 467