• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gaming or Tech subforum suggestion?

woodbm

Drink a little drink, smoke a little smoke
I know we have a sports and food subforum in the lobby. I was wondering if it would be beneficial to possibly add a video game or technology subforum as well. I noticed throughout the main lobby forum a lot of topics about certain pc,ps3,xbox games or technology such as macs, tvs, cameras, phones, pcs, twitter, etc. This is just a suggestion and was wondering what other people thought. Of course it would also come down to Rod. He does so much for us and I'm not sure how much work it would entail to add it. I just thought it would be easier to search on a specified forum as well. We all know how many times a topic has been started for gamertags or screen names. Like I said, just a suggestion. I understand cigars are the priority of this site and that there are plenty of gaming forums out on the web. Hope everyone enjoys this time of year, and my heart goes out to those who are overseas and/or unable to spend time with their families.

I don't think its necessary. All the other specialized sub-forums somewhat support the cigar smoker's lifestyle, eg, booze and food. If we add a gaming/technology forum, why not an automotive forum as well? And a gun/shooting forum? And a politics forum? One of the things I like about CP is its remained very focused on cigars despite its 10 year history and growth. Just my $0.02...

I appreciate the suggestion, but I'd rather not expand much further than we have already.

Roger that. Understand completely.