• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gangnam Style or Condom Star?

Saw the guy on the Today Show a few weeks back and the guy is very humble. I had never heard of him at all but when you hear his story first and how he made the video in a day or so...you take the whole thing differently than thinking he was trying to be a pop star on purpose. He said it started out as a goof of sorts.

The only downside was seeing the Today Show crew doing the dance with him...a sight I wish a hypnotist could block out for me.

He was on Ellen recently with Britney Spears and it was pretty funny. Seems like a cool guy and I quote "the song is about dressing classy and dancing cheesy"... LOL

I can't believe I'm the only one who caught this. Ellen? Britney? Did you just have it on that channel waiting for Dr. Oz to come on?

I know that most MEN in the world can't admit to watching a TV show with there wife or something that may be considered feminine with fear that it may hurt there manliness or ego! However I'm surprised to see that you haven't figured out by this point I don't care what anyone thinks especially what TV show's I watch if that was the case I wouldn't be able to leave my house...LOL If you want to bust my balls here let me give you a list of shows that I enjoy or have enjoyed in the past that are much worse than Ellen which by the way is a funny ass show at times and I just happen to catch that episode when my wife was cleaning out the DVR.

Shows I have been know to watch that most MEN couldn't admit to! :laugh:
-Glee :thumbs:
-Dancing with the Stars
-Ellen
-Gilmore Girls (yea I said it that show was great!)
-Saved by the Bell
-Family Matters

Just to name a few... I also cry at emotional movies not just in my home in public at theaters too! I recently cried holding a woman next to me in the theater that I have never met before. My wife and her 10 year old daughter were looking at us like we were crazy! The movie we were watching in that theater was Disney Pixars UP yes a kids movie! :laugh:

Laugh it up and Happy Friday!

Now back to the crazy Korean POP scene...

Saw the guy on the Today Show a few weeks back and the guy is very humble. I had never heard of him at all but when you hear his story first and how he made the video in a day or so...you take the whole thing differently than thinking he was trying to be a pop star on purpose. He said it started out as a goof of sorts.

The only downside was seeing the Today Show crew doing the dance with him...a sight I wish a hypnotist could block out for me.

Could of been worse... Larry the Cable Guy could of been a guest. :0

Paul since when is Family matters a girly show? I remember laughing my a$$ off watching that show.

Whats next ? Fresh prince too? lol

He was on Ellen recently with Britney Spears and it was pretty funny. Seems like a cool guy and I quote "the song is about dressing classy and dancing cheesy"... LOL

I can't believe I'm the only one who caught this. Ellen? Britney? Did you just have it on that channel waiting for Dr. Oz to come on?

I know that most MEN in the world can't admit to watching a TV show with there wife or something that may be considered feminine with fear that it may hurt there manliness or ego! However I'm surprised to see that you haven't figured out by this point I don't care what anyone thinks especially what TV show's I watch if that was the case I wouldn't be able to leave my house...LOL If you want to bust my balls here let me give you a list of shows that I enjoy or have enjoyed in the past that are much worse than Ellen which by the way is a funny ass show at times and I just happen to catch that episode when my wife was cleaning out the DVR.

-Dancing with the Stars
-Ellen
-Saved by the Bell
-Family Matters

Just to name a few... I also cry at emotional movies not just in my home in public at theaters too! I recently cried holding a woman next to me in the theater that I have never met before. My wife and her 10 year old daughter were looking at us like we were crazy! The movie we were watching in that theater was Disney Pixars UP yes a kids movie! :laugh:

Excuse me for trying to have some fun with you Paul. Won't happen again. FFS

-Dancing with the Stars
-Ellen
-Saved by the Bell
-Family Matters

Excuse me for trying to have some fun with you Paul. Won't happen again. FFS

I know you were and I had a good laugh at it! I get my balls busted a bunch for it so I figured is share...lol I didn't take your comment mean at all I thought it was funny and when I first posted it I was wondering how long it was going to be till someone busted my balls!

I know you were and I had a good laugh at it! I get my balls busted a bunch for it so I figured is share...lol I didn't take your comment mean at all I thought it was funny and when I first posted it I was wondering how long it was going to be till someone busted my balls!

My bad.

I cry while watching some Korean dramas, but then again, when I see myself naked in front the mirror I shed a tear :(

Hey, does watching Big Bang Theory if Penny isn't in the scene count?

Busting your balls?

Man they left a long time ago.

:p

It's like watching (or is some cases, listening) to a train wreck. You know its goes to happen and you don't want to watch....yet you can't avert the eyes.

Could someone please translate the whole thing for me? I hear so many "new" songs nowadays, thanks to my kids, and I analyze the lyrics of each one. I would say better than 50% make no sense whatsoever. When my wife hears them, she is like why do people listen to this? My reply, because it has a catchy beat. I would venture to guess that this one is no different.

I'm sick of it... but my 4 year old and 18 month old LOVE it...

Just heard today this song is number 15 on the charts this week. Whatya know :D

It's like watching (or is some cases, listening) to a train wreck. You know its goes to happen and you don't want to watch....yet you can't avert the eyes.

Could someone please translate the whole thing for me? I hear so many "new" songs nowadays, thanks to my kids, and I analyze the lyrics of each one. I would say better than 50% make no sense whatsoever. When my wife hears them, she is like why do people listen to this? My reply, because it has a catchy beat. I would venture to guess that this one is no different.

I don't understand it at all...but I like the part when he goes "Heeeeey...sexay laaaday..." makes me laugh every time.

Just remembered, this is one of the best parodies I've seen plus it's got one of my favorite movies growing up, Big Trouble in Little China.

http://youtu.be/-xiAbDkXDgg

These dudes will never have to work again. Consider that before hatin' on them too heavy.