• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Garage vent fan

We don't have a side door, 2 garage doors (1 big, 1 little) and a door to the house.

Oh, well nevermind. I guess you could crack the smaller door and put a fan on the inside, which would pull air from outside the garage.

I was telling Ed that when the wind is from the North or NW, I can open the bottom screen on the back door, open the one on the front door, and sit in the chair closest to the front door. The smoke draws right out the front door and you can't even tell a cigar has been smoked in there. It gets chilly in the house since the wind is only out of the North when it's cold. I had a couple yesterday watching football, but I generally don't smoke in the house regardless of wind direction.
Exactly what I do. I normally smoke out on the back porch, there's a TV, table, speaker and Stinky ashtray. But on the rare occasion there's bad weather in SoTX of if I just want to smoke inside, simply crack a couple of opposite facing windows open just a smidgen, then run a Lampe Berger for a couple of hours and voilá!