• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gary we smoked your cigars!

DePasta

Stop it! That tickles!
I got the chance to visit my friend (everybody's friend) Al at Puff N Stuff. He decided to break out the big artillery. Including the cigars Gary won in his recent contest. The pictures suck, but it's what I got....Al might have better ones. First we had to decide which end to light.......

IMG00034-20101202-2057.jpg

Baseball lit at the fat end....These had the My Father labels on them, although at first it seemed to match the profile of the My Father Limited editions we began to taste a profile similar to his recent blue labels. There was cream at first with a hint of spice....

IMG00040-20101202-2109.jpg

The draw on the pipe was surprisingly good considering the bend of the pipe, we began to wonder how ling the ash would hold...not too much longer after this pic...

IMG00042-20101202-2112.jpg

The ash on the baseball bat wasn't as consistent, it fell off early, drawing through the small end provided tight but acceptable resistance.

IMG00043-20101202-2117.jpg

As both cigars reached the smaller end the spice and cinnamon started to take over, not bad, but we also notice a young flavor of a freshly rolled cigar mainly in hints of Hay kind of a green taste.

IMG00045-20101202-2134.jpg

Overall, they were fun cigars to smoke...and i appreciate All giving me the opportunity....THANKS GARY!

Those are pretty cool looking. I have rolled cigar for about 5 years now and I couldnt even imagine doing anything like that. But must have been pretty fun to smoke something so orginal.