• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gas Prices

As I pulled into the gas station, the sign for regular unleaded was $2.91. I pulled up to the pump, stuck in my card, then noticed the pump was showing $2.89. BONUS! I pumped as fast as I could to make sure there wasn't a mistake, but it seems they were changing the prices as I got there. First time that's happened.

Cheapest in the area is $3.09
money.gif
for regular.

$3.69 ALL OVER THE PLACE, CAN'T FIND ANYTHING LOWER. :angry:

I paid $3.44 in Deeeeeeeeeeee-Troit Monday. Saw as high as $3.59 and as low as $3.39 (after I filled up ??? ).

Here in my little part of Canada today it's $1.119 / litre, which works out to $3.96 US / USG.

Cost me almost $30 to fill up the Gold Wing today.

This evening I paid $3.44 for midgrade, with a $.03 club card discount. The best part, it was $.05 less a gallon than last weekend. (I buy premium usually, but have been slumming it every other 1/2 tank fillup).

$2.85 this morning NJ has the lowest gas prices in the nation! Unfortunately we have the highest property taxes in the nation as well :angry:

Now i'm worried about the next fill up, my first born is grown up and left the coop. :laugh: