• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gator Fans - Fear the Nut!

Jack Straw

fearthenut.jpg

Title says it all!! It seems the only teams the Big 10 can beat this bowl season is the SEC, and I don't see this trend changing Monday night!

I've got a premium 5er that says The Buckeyes get their 2nd National Championship in the past 4 years at the expense of The Gators.

Any Gator fans willing to risk a few smokes on your team?

I should have posted this earlier in the week, but have had to deal with some computer issues after the kids visited over the holidays .... hmmmmm! :angry: My wife and I are leaving for Glendale early Sunday morning, so if you think your Gators are worthy of a few of your premium smokes, PM me!

Go Buckeyes!!

Surely you're giving up some points here right? ???

Didn't you forget the "0" there Bobby?

I'm really hoping the Gators pull the upset, no offense Jack Straw (from Witchita, cut his buddy down...).

Surely you're giving up some points here right? ???

Points - in the National Championship game?

The Buckeyes won't have played for 53 days.
They didn't "play anybody" all year, according to the pundits.
The SEC is a much better conference.
They can't match up with Florida's superior speedy athletes.

I should be asking for points!!

I-O

Now I'm a Florida fan and even I don't buy all that bullshit. :laugh: I'm rooting for Florida but I won't bet any cigars on it.

Now I'm a Florida fan and even I don't buy all that bullshit. :laugh: I'm rooting for Florida but I won't bet any cigars on it.

Now that I'm living in the middle of SEC country, that's all I've listened to for the past month.

The slow, plodding Big 10 teams can't stay on the field with any SEC team, let alone Florida!!

Ohio State hasn't played anybody all year long, Texas wasn't a true #2 team when OSU beat them, #2, at the time, Michigan almost beat the Buckeyes in Columbus, and look what So. Cal. did to the Wolverines!! Florida has so much more team speed than Ohio State, especially on defense. The only thing Ohio State has going for them is that Coach Tressel is a "fair" big game coach, but Florida's superior athletes will wear down The Buckeyes.

But ask for a wager, and everyone wants points....lmao!

On another note, what is a good local B&M, or cigar friendly watering hole in Glendale, and are any other CP'ers going to the game? My wife and I are staying at The Chaparral Suites, and I would love to get together for a herf prior to the game, even if you're rooting for The Gators!! :D Looks like I'll have some free time Sunday afternoon after we get to AZ.

Go Buckeyes!!

But ask for a wager, and everyone wants points....lmao!

I'm not a fan of either team, but believe any bet should begin with the point spread. If Ohio State were getting 7 points, I think you'd be singing a different tune.

I'll take the bet if the points are involved, just as I'd lay the points if I offered the bet.

I'll put a 5-er up...GATORS!! I would rather it be just straight up, but I am willing to put up a 5-er saying that OHIO is gonna BITE IT!!

Melly

Big 10 is 2-0 against the SEC in bowls this year, soon to be 3-0.

-D

GO BUCKS!

I'm with you, CC (except for being a Florida fan).

Go Bucks. Gonna be a hell of a game, until kickoff....

ALostTexan
2003 OSU Grad

Go Bucks. Gonna be a hell of a game, until kickoff....

Cocky young man aren't you? :laugh:

Although I think OSU will win, I wouldn't be totally surprised by a Florida upset. Ohio State is a very good team, but they are by no means on another level as some are starting to make them out to be. I think it will be a fun game to watch.

ROFLMAO...... really stepping out on a limb there eh? :rolleyes:

Last time I checked the line was 7 1/2. Give up the line and PM me what you have in mind as premium and I'll take the bet. Anything less than the spread you can forgetaboutit.

The under/over is 47...... or last time I checked it was. I threw some money at the over.

:rolleyes:

You take the time to post big pictures, add color to your text, and then tell everyone how Ohio is going to tromp Florida and won't take a bet with the line? Chiken Sh**!