• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Geez, thanks Rod!

Swissy

Livin' the retired life!
ok... here I am, minding my own buisness and laughing at the Nooblers and their antics. (Hrrrumph... I shoulda patented the foam bomb)

ANYWAYS... you just HAD to do it... didn't you? Couldn't leave my cold bones outta this, could you? trying to think back, and I don't remember anything poking fun at the Noobs, just at Jonesy for thinking HIS group of Noobs was the best ('05 rocks!) So what the hell, man? I didn't do nuthin...

A box arrived today, with some yummies in it. I gotta say tho, someone must think I'm really old and crippled (my back is doing fine, thank you) as they went really easy on me. No chicken wire (I did that too!) and the foam was minimal and all was cured - no god-awful gooeyness. Thankfully a couple of minutes with my old trusty bone saw and I had my bottle out of it's tube in great shape. It's decanting right now actually :cool:

and the smokes... mmmmmm. Thankfully a wonderbar has many uses... found a couple of favorites, and a couple of new ones to try inside the other tube! Methinks shrimping starting next week just got a little better!

Oh... and Tod.. when did you move to Council Bluffs IA? :laugh:

EDIT TO ADD: Didn't say THANK YOU to Mr. Mysterious for the goodies, so THANK YOU!!!

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:9580]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:9581]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:9582]

ANYWAYS... you just HAD to do it... didn't you? Couldn't leave my cold bones outta this, could you? trying to think back, and I don't remember anything poking fun at the Noobs, just at Jonesy for thinking HIS group of Noobs was the best ('05 rocks!) So what the hell, man? I didn't do nuthin...

LOL....nice hit! Way to knock the snow off his mailbox!

(BTW, ours was the best.....in my time on the board....what happened before that, I can't comment on!)

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Check out this link Swissy, you will laugh your azz off.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/05/sport/golf/georgia-dog-masters/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

Nice hit! Ooops, I mean you're welcome! I'm all over the place apparently...

so... *ahem* Rod,
I'm sitting here, just got a Prime Rib all seasoned up and tossed in the over, and sitting down with the 'X' bottle you sent. Actually not bad at all! I coul dstand to find a few more of these for a later date.

Thanks again buddy!

Nice hit fellas, the Newbs are firing and the Fogs are ducking for cover. Go Newbs.

(BTW, ours was the best.....in my time on the board....what happened before that, I can't comment on!)

Nope, NW of 08' was the shit dude, and you know it. :p