• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gentlemen, go kiss your woman

Spad31

Previously, on Battlestar Galactica...
So...an entire year away, and I have my orders home! YAY ME! My wife is the coolest thing since sliced bread, and my year away would have sucked without her. She is my rock, and she is my world. Gents, take a moment tonight and go worship your woman. She lets you play with the girly parts, and she puts up with your bullshit. She loves you and all she wants is an honest, strong man to be there for her. Don't be a tool and lie to her or cheat. Those men are a dime a dozen. Be the man she's been waiting for, and the man you know you are.

Tell her how awesome she is, and imagine a year away from her smiling face! Then, tell her again, and don't be shy!

WOO HOO! I can't wait to see my love! 345 days down, 20 to go........

Trey.

Amen Brother, you tell it true!

The 3 time that I have deployed I would have never made it through without her. My wife is simply the strongest woman that I know. I am honored that she chose me to spend the rest of her life with.

I do not always get it right, but damn it, I try.

Tim

My wife is increadibly strong, smart and logical. Its the best combination i could ever ask for. I was thinking this morning on the way into work how wonderful she is.

My wife and I have been married 26 years...I love her more and more each day. It's great to hear from those that are happily married. Congrats to you and thank you for your service.

Congrats Trey! The next 20 will be the S-L--O---W----E-----S------T days of your life but it will be so good to be home. I think Steve might miss you though... :sign:

I'd love to take your advice and love on the woman, but she and the monkey baby are back in the states visiting the in-laws. I'll give her a call to convey sweet things though.

BTW, the end of March is past... any word yet from AFPC on an assignment? <crossing fingers and hoping for Mildenhall herfs...>

Trey - you said it so eloquently. My wife is my world and she was recently diagnosed with MS - which completely rocked our worlds. She's always been there for me thru good times and bad - and i'm so thankful that i can be here for her. We are truly living each day to the fullest because we don't know what tomorrow will bring. Thx for everything you do for our country and wishing you a safe return to your loved ones!

Qtee

I was thinking twin brothers!

If my husband thought like that his first name would not be X

lol..can we make that triplets ladies??
great to hear some gents truly appreciating their ladies, its nice to hear those things every now & again.
my faith has been restored...& A HUGE THANKS for your service, I wish you & your family all the best

If I could, I absolutely would :(

My issues aside, good luck with the rest of your tour and thank you very much for your service.

Got home last night, grabbed the wife and planted one on her. Held her face, told her I loved her and appreciated everything she did, then kissed her like I meant it.

She looked at me and said, "What are you dying or something?"

Joe, that's what we get for being married for 20+. "I love you too, Sweetie. Now, what's going on?"

Got home last night, grabbed the wife and planted one on her. Held her face, told her I loved her and appreciated everything she did, then kissed her like I meant it.

She looked at me and said, "What are you dying or something?"
If I pulled that on the wifey I'd lose an eye.

NA