• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

George T. Stagg 2007 edition

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
The 8th annual release of the highly anticipated and highly rated George T. Stagg 15 year old bourbon has occurred. If you can't find it or get it in your area I can get it here. No special pricing or deals and I can't get too many but if you want one let me know. I bought a few just in case. The price out the door was $58 each so add $14 shipping for west of the Mississippi and $11 if you are east of the big muddy. For you folks up in AK I'll find out the shipping costs if you want.

You can read my review of the 2003 version here. It was only 142.7 proof that year :)

I should be able to get 6 maybe up to 9, I just don't know, so first come, first served. PM me if you want one. I'll be gone most of tomorrow if you're wondering why I don't get back to you very expeditiously.

Ray,

After reading your review I sought this bourbon. I was lucky enough to find 2 bottles and at $45 a piece to boot. I actually had 1 reserved then bought the last one as well. I would definitely try and find some for those who haven't. At first taste this stuff is strong as hell but after you get into it the flavors really come out. I tasted hints of chocolate and orange maybe even some caramel too. Thanks for the tip on this one Ray!!

Damon

That has to be the best price in the country or the guy made a mistake by $10. Either way you got a deal!

I was indeed very surprised. I expected $55 like you said. I had also asked around to other stores for it and they too said about $55 if they could get it(they couldn't). Anyhow I was quite pleased and would have reserved more if I would have known the price.

D

I too can get a few bottles of this bourbon if anyone is interested, or any of the other Antique Collection bottles with the exception of the Eagle Rare 17 year (the only one I didn't get this year) feel free to PM me as well. Price was around $56.

Nate

Nate, I'm 95% sure I can get you an Eagle Rare for the same price if you want one. LMK.

I too can get the Eagle Rare. In fact I picked up a bottle. Ray, this will make you sick!! My buddy just bought a case of the Stagg at $117. This had to be the stores cost and someone goofed. I think you are correct when you said that I got mine at that price on mistake. I had no idea or I would have said something. Heck I even acted shocked at the price. But, the guy assured me it was right.

D