• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gerber kille humidor will drain your wallet

moopbe

In my search for good humidors on the internet I stumbled upon a German brand called Gerber.
I'm not sure if you guys know it because it's a non US brand. But they make some kick ass overpriced and beautiful humidors.

Take a look at their corporate website: http://www.gerber-humidore.de
I don't know prices of them al, but the white one with the glass top (not on picture below, see their website) starts 'only' ;) at 12,000.00 USD :D

no1_0.jpg

Oh ow, I made a misspell in the title, can any mod change it for me please? Should be 'killer' of course. Must have missed a key I guess :blush:

??? I dunno. Just stumble upon them and wanted to share the site. Because they look like fine pieces of craftmanship.
At least I think they are beautiful. To bad they cost so much otherwise I ordered one :p

The only German Humidor I want is this one...

http://www.liebherr.com/HG/en-GB/region-DE/products_hg.wfw/id-407703-0

The only German Humidor I want is this one...

http://www.liebherr.com/HG/en-GB/region-DE/products_hg.wfw/id-407703-0

Yeah Liebherr is some great stuff as well. They have the finest refrigerators and wine coolers in the world. Any idea how much this one cost?
Although I think it is a little small if you want to keep some open boxes in there. Will be pricey stuff I think.

I store boxes in my basement... its 65%Rh and 68°C year round.

I want the liebherr for my apartment for singles and a few boxes of favorites... walking down and up three flights of stairs everytime I want a smoke gets old.

Its around 4000€

I want the liebherr for my apartment for singles and a few boxes of favorites... walking down and up three flights of stairs everytime I want a smoke gets old.

Its around 4000€

You running a sauna down there? :laugh:

Its around 4000€

You running a sauna down there? :laugh:

The beetle holes help loosen the plugs in the Cubans. :D

Its around 4000€

I found it in a Belgian online store for less then 1800,00 EUR which is an acceptable price I guess. Looks like a fine piece of humidor. At least this one has my interest now as well.
Link to the online store could be found HERE.

I don't know if it was the beer or being tired, but I stared at your title for like 2 or 3 minutes and could not figure out what you meant. I assumed you left a letter off "kille" but the rest of it was simply not making sense. Here in the US Gerber is a manufacturer of baby food and I thought you had stumbled across a new way to season your humidor with strained carrots or some such. Anyway, I got a big kick out if it. As usual, I'm probably the only one laughing. :D

I don't know if it was the beer or being tired, but I stared at your title for like 2 or 3 minutes and could not figure out what you meant. I assumed you left a letter off "kille" but the rest of it was simply not making sense. Here in the US Gerber is a manufacturer of baby food and I thought you had stumbled across a new way to season your humidor with strained carrots or some such. Anyway, I got a big kick out if it. As usual, I'm probably the only one laughing. :D

:laugh: lol

moe-sizlack-95939.jpg

Yeah I know about the forgotten letter. Told it in an edit note in my first post. If any moderator can fix the title please do :D.

Yeah I know about the forgotten letter. Told it in an edit note in my first post. If any moderator can fix the title please do :D.

send a PM to Elittle. He's the moderator online the most, and should be able to help you.

Figured kille was just part of the German title. Hmm only 12k eh? Sounds reasonable...:)

Moe, you is soooooooooooo short sighted. Sure they make baby food, but they make a dandy knife also. Get your chit straight bro.

Edited my spelling before Elittle had to get a hold of me and twist something.

Actually makes sense; how else would you cut a carrot; ya gots to have a knife, I think. ???

Moe, you is soooooooooooo short sighted. Sure they make baby food, but they make a dandy knife also. Get your chit straight bro.

Edited my spelling before Elittle had to get a hold of me and twist something.

Actually makes sense; how else would you cut a carrot; ya gots to have a knife, I think. ???

Or a sharper carrot!

Just for your knowledge, when you edit the original post, click "Use Full Editor" next to "Post", and it allows you to edit the title as well as everything else. :whistling: