• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Get free box of cigars

Right on..!! Bet you guys have some of the famous glass top Cowheeba Assplandeedos around too. Come on; don't hold out the good stuff...!!!

..... :whistling:

What are these guys selling? It doesn't look like they are actually trying to sell Cubans, as their product packaging states that their sticks are 'comparable' to xyz brand.

edit: grammar

What are these guys selling? It doesn't look like they are actually trying to sell Cubans, as their product packaging states that their sticks are 'comparable' to xyz brand.

edit: grammar
These guys are selling cigars that are intentionally labeled and branded to "look" like a well known Cuban brand. Won't fool the folks that know better, but may prey on the less informed.

I have no problem with a new guy making a go of it, but these aren't marketed on their own merits; they are marketed as an attempt at deception of the less informed. Bogus....

I dont think he's talking about actual cubans.

Habanos (in the DR I think?) makes great sticks, in fact we carry the whole line of boxes in our store that he has there on the website, there's 7 or 8 different sizes, and ours look identical to those.

They retail for between $5 and $7 a stick. I think he's throwing this deal, because with our personal dealings with the distributor, they have a buy 5 boxes get one free deal. So this "bonus" 10ct boxes is what he's probably giving away to the customers.

Now, I'm not sure if I'm missing something here, but the sellecion suprema is a pretty good smoke, some should be arriving at random destination over the next couple days. :rolleyes:

edit: crap spelling

Back