• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Get them while they last

Beard of Zeus

I saved up enough for another box of La Aurora 100 Anos belicosos and found them in short supply (Not surprising as they were released over 3 years and 3 years has been over for several months). They were sold out at superiorcigar.com and cheapercigars.com. I got one of two boxes left at cigarplace.biz. If anyone else is a huge fan of these I suggest you pick them up while they last.

Great Sticks, I'll have to pick some up at my BM.

Does anybody know La Aurora's plan for a replacement?

I love these too, are you asking us to buy a box??????

Nope just making an observation as I didn't realize how many dealers had run out before I went to buy mine and I'm sure there are other people who would want to pick some up while they can. I've already got the box of belicosos I just bought plus about 20 robustos and I'm gonna try to make them last as long as I can.

You should try the Ltd. Ed Robusto! I havesmoked about 3 boxes of these and they are wonederful!!

I think he means the Leon Jimines 20th anniv Limited Edition....which will be back out next year as the Leon Jimenes 300.

The cien anos are gonna be totally gone. I have one full box and am going to buy another (I know who in Dallas has em). They are great sticks.

He's talking about the cameroon wrapper'd cigars. Cody's favorite. :)