• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

getting tired of apartment living

I haven't been able to spend as much time at home, or on CP lately. So unfortunately I missed it when a package was delivered. Normally there's a note saying "a package was delivered m/d and may be picked up in the leasing office." This week, I saw no such note.

Then I get a message from AVB... with information that a package was reported delivered. So I go across the street to the leasing office... and sure enough there's two. AVB & Swissy/Jim - I'm sorry confirmation of this took so long. The smokes are fine, but they'd have been hurting June 1st when I stopped in to pay my rent.

You guys are both very generous, and these return "bombs" were not necessary. You are two great BOTL who have contributed a great deal here, and that's the reason you were targets initially.

Your experience in bomb building was evident this time. Who knows how these packages were handled in the leasing office, but they never detonated. That didn't happen until I got them home. It figures! Why rebuild if people are just going to attack again? Bastids!

Nice play Gentlemen! Now go lick your wounds Garrett!

I was beginning to wonder if I killed you since it landed on Monday.