• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Getting Your Feet Wet Pass #4

kingbeefy said:
Wow, I'm a bit humbled you would vouch for me doc. I really appreciate it and hope I can live up to it.
I might even get a picture uploaded and fill out my profile. You just never can tell. We'll see.
Uh-oh. ;)

:thumbs:

Still need four more guys that want a little pass experience! We've got some work to do before the pass hits the sky!

Jonesy,  am I still a little too new to get in on this pass?  If not, I'd be glad to get in it & learn about the art of the pass.

theronray said:
Jonesy,  am I still a little too new to get in on this pass?  If not, I'd be glad to get in it & learn about the art of the pass.
If you can get your participation up a little and keep it up, I'll give you a spot.

Wouldn't miss this for a min. Thanks for the include!
I'm In!

vortex said:
BUMP

Three more?
That's it! I'm actually surprised it's taken this long to fill up since there hasn't been a newbie pass in years.

cigars&coffee said:
I am a newbie looking to join this cigar pass.  

Just a little too new for this pass. Hang around a while and another one will come up.
ncast2523 said:
I would love to be involved if you will have me, sounds fun!
In

Is this still on or did I miss something?

vortex said:
I'm not starting this one until my other pass is done and it won't go out for at least a week.

Jonesy said:
I'm not starting this one until my other pass is done and it won't go out for at least a week.
Cool! Looking forward to my first pass.

I have not done a pass in many years. This would be my second on Cigarpass. I would like to participate if allowed.

Best

Cparker

theronray said:
In. We are now full. 

Glad to hear it.  Looking forward to this pass getting started.