• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gettysburg Saint Patrick's Day HERF

Is this an open invite?
I'd be interested in making the drive. It'd be my first HERF though.
We allowed to bring a guest? (someone not on the forums)

Darn, was hoping you would be there. I am bringing the bottle of Quinta Ruben so we good there. :) Hopefully next time you are able to attend. Hope youa re enjoying your time there....... LOL!

Don

Hey everyone... I'll be there in spirit. Have some scotch for me as I wither away here in Montgomery AL.

-K-

And in the "SPIRIT" of the occasion, we will drink "SPIRITS" to the "SPIRIT" of Karl in Montgomery, Alabama! :sign:

Sorry you can't make it this time, hope to see you back this way again soon! :thumbs:

Hey everyone... I'll be there in spirit. Have some scotch for me as I wither away here in Montgomery AL.

-K-

And in the "SPIRIT" of the occasion, we will drink "SPIRITS" to the "SPIRIT" of Karl in Montgomery, Alabama! :sign:

Sorry you can't make it this time, hope to see you back this way again soon! :thumbs:

You'll see me again...it may be in 10-20 hard labor after I put some of the idiots at school out of my misery, but you will see me again eventually.

In all seriousness, I'm guessing August, but I hope to rip free for a weekend in Apr before I go back to play in the desert.

-K-

anyone know the address so i can mapquest it?

i tried looking around the website & couldn't find it

I too am sorry Karl won't be there. :(

Tim, I just wanted to give you a "heads-up" that I am planning to bring a neighbor of mine. Obviously, he is a cigar person but also a really good guy and very different in his ways. His name is Rod.

CU Soon!

Well I stopped by the UCC yesterday and it appears we need to change our location. They are in the process of a bit of construction in the lounge area and we need to move to another location.

Sorry everyone, they have been discussing the possibility of doing this work, however, I had no idea it would be in full swing now.

So we have two other local options.

1. O' Rorke's Restaurant and Bar
2. The Livery Restaurant and Bar (with pool tables)

Both of these places allow cigar smoking, both are about 1 mile from the square where the UCC is located. So look the sites over, and post any preferences in the thread. And we'll settle on a new location shortly.

Thanks all..

Oh well, guess that bottle of Glenmorangie is all mine!! hahaha. :) Either place is good to me..... Just let me know!!

Don

Due to waining attendance and the problem at the UCC this HERF is cancelled till further notice - Sorry for any inconvenience. :blush:

Damn, that sucks. :( Was looking forward to seeing some good people and firing up endlessly this Sunday! Hopefully can get this back on track soon.

Don