• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gifted a new cutter

ky colonel

A friend from across the Atlantic sent this very classy Laguiole cutter. Works like a dream.
P1140080.jpg

P1140082.jpg

P1140085.jpg

I actually didn't realize who this was until after I posted and saw your avatar.

That is pretty badass. Thats a very gentlemen like cutter. Get the ladies with that ey? ;)

Just wondering, does the blade open wide enough to cut a 50 ring? Its hard to tell from the pic's, it looks a little small, dont get me wrong its beautiful and I want one! :rolleyes: I was just wondering about the size. Thanks!

Is there a clasp that holds it in on the bottom, and is it spring loaded so it pops right out? Pretty frigging sweet cutter.

Gorgeous Cutter. Be prepared to pay the price for it though at 170+.

Wow I must say, that is pretty kick ass. :)

Just wondering, does the blade open wide enough to cut a 50 ring? Its hard to tell from the pic's, it looks a little small, dont get me wrong its beautiful and I want one! :rolleyes: I was just wondering about the size. Thanks!

Thanks again, everyone!

I've had a few more opportunities to use this cutter and it's done it's job well. Yes, it will open up to fit even the largest rings. The blades are sharper that typical cutters I've used and will cut a fingernail w/ ease.

Is there a clasp that holds it in on the bottom, and is it spring loaded so it pops right out? Pretty frigging sweet cutter.

No clasp, the little "bee" is a company logo. Yes, it's spring loaded to pop into position but doesn't lock.

P1140084.jpg

It certainly is very snazzy looking. I couldn't see myself spending $170+ for something that I could find for $2.50 and do the same thing...