• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gin or Vodka?

When I was in my early 20's and earlier I could drink like a fish and often drank yeah too much. As a big guy never got stumbling durnk but a time or two.

Nowadays though when I might have a drink every other month just a couple drinks will get me a good buzz going and less than half a dozen I am drunk.

Least I'm a cheaper drunk now LOL

Sam

had a rather potent sloe gin fizz tonight...more gin than fizz....a bit strong but it went well with an Ashton Corona...

Been many years since I had any Gin, might have to try that Bombay Saphire, my Bro claims it is the best as well.

In the dorm I woke to my friend Smirnoff.
Much older and wiser I'm with Matt R. --- Ketel one and Grey goose.

Cajun Martinis with oyster sauce and that spicy green bean in place of the olive.

;) Robb

Stolichnaya, right out of the freezer, neat. It's like drinking sprinkwater. Ketel One, too but it's not nearly as good as Stoly. Gin??? Phegh.
NA

Gin for me (Tanqueray). I love those Juniper Berries.

Vodka does not seem to agree with me. Besides that, I find alot more flavor out of Gin...

If I drink Vodka (for mixed drinks), it's either Greygoose or Stoli.
:sign:

Bombay baby. For ginny gin gin

Stoli, Skky and Grey Goose for da vodka

:)

Saphire and Tonic !!!! The Tonic will cause your joints to ake though so go easy ont it! LMAO!!!!

I work in a country club (mostly older clientele), and just the other day the F&B manager said that no one there drinks gin anymore, that vodka is #1.
All us kitchen guys pretty much agreed since we all drink Stoli Orange and OJ.
Note to Stogieman and SamClemmons: I always have a bottle of Stoli O in the freeze!
Lou

Outstanding!!! I bet Sammy does too as I do with one ready to replace the dead soldier after a good weekend..... :p

Had some Goose this weekend, very good stuff!

I also like the Bombay Saphire as well! :D

goose all the way for the martinis.

For you stoli drinkers (i am a big lover of their flavors) Try vanilla stoli and ginger ale or root beer. Unless you think its unmanly (friend from cali told me that one) you are missing out not trying it.

I had the best Bombay sapphire martini i ever had this weekend! along with a nice Ashton corona.
Nothing beats Bombay.

Dawn said:
ooh I love chocolate martinis...and melon ball martinis!
Eww, chocolate and melon ball martinis. Next think you know you'll be smoking flavoured cigars. :)

Christopher