• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Girl friend took me on a shopping spree for my Vday gift!

H311oLHD

A few of you were asking what I purchased on my 'shopping spree', so here it is. My girl friend and I went to a store that she found a few minutes from her sister's house. She was so proud that she had found it, that instead of going to my favorite local, I decided to just go with this one. Well, shop was nice, it was old-fashioned, had a few older guns in display cases, lots of old issues of Smoke, CA, and CM, which I thought was very cool. Their cigar selection, while it was a pretty large selection, was kind of 'eh'. What I mean is, they hardly had any super premiums, and hardly any premiums. After I had made all of my selections, I found the small ass (yes it warrants this curse LOL!) display behind the counter with all of the AF SS, Signatures, ESGs, (you get the picture). There were roughly 8-9 boxes in there of what I would call 'nicer' sticks. That kind of pissed me off, but I understand why they do it. Anyways, their prices were also quite high for my tastes, but I didn't want to disapoint my GF, and also I wasn't paying! LOL. Without further ado -

I spend a total of $44.31: haha GF had to pay cook county tobacco tax :laugh: (they are WAY higher then the county right next door (the one I live in).

1- CAO America Potomac
1- Punch Rare Corojo Rothschild
1- La Gloria Cubana Serie R Toro
1- Camacho Select Toro
2- Rocky Patel Edge Maduro Torps
1- Vengance toro? (no idea, looked interesting, very oily wrapper) caught my eye and I said 'why not'.

Although it wasn't the best take, I had a great time shopping with her and I was able to cross a few off of my 'to try list'. I'm very happy with the stuff I got :).

:thumbs:
-Aaron

PS: Yes, my GF rocks and I love her! :love:

Now run to the end of your chain and bark.

Now that she bought you stogies, your in debt to her. As in, she's got ya by the ballz...

Mine bought me a padron 80th though, so I don't have room to talk.

:sign:

Edit to add.

LOL! Nice Jake! My GF bought me a San Cristobal before we left for Spring Break too! She said 'it doesnt count as part of your spree'!

yeah, I pretty much owe her LOL. Now if I can just get her to keep giving me shopping sprees :p

Thanks for the info John. I'm interested in trying these out, i'm a pretty big RP fan, so hopefully I'll enjoy this. :thumbs:

Congrats on the shopping spree and cool GF!
It's awesome when they show interest in our "Hobby." Enjoy! :)

Cool Aaron, glad you got some nice stuff.
My Girlfriend went to Honduras a few months ago and came back with a box of RP vintage 1990 Robustos and a bunch of other interesting sticks for me. Ever since then she keeps talking about how much she regrets adding to my "nasty habit". LOL But I've got all the sticks and they are smoking NICE!

I try not to let her know about the hundreds of cigars I already own!!!!!!!

Cool Aaron, glad you got some nice stuff.
My Girlfriend went to Honduras a few months ago and came back with a box of RP vintage 1990 Robustos and a bunch of other interesting sticks for me. Ever since then she keeps talking about how much she regrets adding to my "nasty habit". LOL But I've got all the sticks and they are smoking NICE!

I try not to let her know about the hundreds of cigars I already own!!!!!!!

Nice!!! She got you some nice stuff it sounds like!! My girl friend and her parents are going to 'cigar-sit' my huge cooler over the summer. They are all supportive of me, and as long as I'm not smoking 50 a day, they don't take any interest/care. My girl friend gave me that shopping spree + a zippo & insert for Vday and her parents gave me a subscription to cA a few months back! I just hope I dont find random cigars gone when they are cigar-sitting! :laugh:

My girlfriend got me a Gurkha Beauty for Valentine's day. Made my gift look terrible