• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Girlfriend Screening Process

wkoti

Flaky McFlakerton
GFTest.jpg

Makes sense to me!!!

Hum, ill run this past the gf sometime next few days. Best get this sorted out.

Hum, ill run this past the gf sometime next few days. Best get this sorted out.

I was thinking like a 1-2 minute time frame, at least 8 out of 11 have to be right...

Do they get bonus points for asking if there are any "trick" questions since they could be retro controllers.

Nope sorry geeks. The proper test would include pictures of male and female anatomy and depending on which order she paired those pictues would be the deciding factor.

I usually just check for crabs and the clap. Small hands gets extra points. Makes my crank look bigger.

Doc

I'm glad I don't qualify to be your girlfriend. If windows didn't come with Freecell & Solitaire I wouldn't own a game.

Girlfriends generally come with enough fun little buttons and knobs of their own that I don't really care what they know about geekstuff. :rolleyes:

My criteria are simple. Not as simple as Doc's, mind you, but simple. :laugh:

Mostly they involve pie.

~Boar

That is the greatest "check list" ever! Im going to give it to my 'ole lady in the morning after breakfast and see how she does.

I forgot the Sega Genesis. :( That was a huge piece of my childhood!

Sega Genesis, NBA JAM "HE'S ON FIRE!!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5hMuxwOQlY

Hell, I can't even figure this out, makes it very low in my search criteria.

Girlfriends generally come with enough fun little buttons and knobs of their own that I don't really care what they know about geekstuff. :rolleyes:

My criteria are simple. Not as simple as Doc's, mind you, but simple. :laugh:

Mostly they involve pie.

~Boar

Speaking of pie, a woman who can make a tender, flaky pie crust has a leg up on the competition. Priorities change as one matures.

Doc

I would fail........I have too much to do to sit around and play games. I wish I had that kind of time on my hands. :whistling:

Bring back the Atari 2600. Only one button.

New controllers have way too many buttons for old guys. :laugh:

And if your girlfriend/wife knows the answer to the original test, SHE has way to much time on her hands.