• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Glad to be home

sporkd2

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I know I havent been very active lately but its been crazy. Got back to Fort Dix, NJ last saturday and landed at home just a few days ago. I'd like to thank all the CP members that sent me stuff and everyone that gave me support.

ITS GOOD TO BE HOME :)

Glad you got home safely. Thank you much for your service. :thumbs:

Glad you made it home. I know I can't wait to get home from this side of the world. Just a couple more months!!! Have a beer for me bro!

Thanks for the awesome welcome guys! Cant wait to dive into the humidor which contains cigars at least 1 yr old :)

Welcome home! Hope you get the greatest homecoming a soldier ever had! :thumbs: :)

Hey brother! Welcome home. I haven't been too active here lately either. I returned from Iraq in May and have already been back at my civilian job for the last few months. I started back at my reserve unit in August. So where is home exactly? I am in western Pennsylvania.

John

Home is IL not too far out of St. Louis. I am probably going to drill next month cause 200$ in my pocket for doing nothing on a weekend is to good to turn down. Didnt have a civilian job to come back to so thats going to be priority 1