• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Glendora, Ca

Chaz614

Hello everyone,

My name is Chaz, and i'm a newbie to the whole Cigar world..but I love the people I have met at the shops I have visited. I wantd to share a tatsing event that is happening in Glendora, CA this Friday November 7, 2008:

Marty's Cigar & Divan 109 West Foothill Boulevard | Glendora | CA | 91741

Esteban Carreras Tasting FRIDAY, NOVEMBER

On Friday, November 7, at 6PM we will have a fine party with Esteban Carreras Cigars. Made in the Dominican Republic and Nicaragua you are sure to find a cigar that suits your taste from this excellent line of cigars! You get a free cigar just for showing up.
Plan on smoking it while you are here as your feedback is valuable to both the company and us!

We will also have a representative from the Wine Tailor in Rancho Cucamonga to serve sample tastings from their extensive wine selection. This is a winery where you can make your own personal wine with your own label to share with friends and business associates. Or, you can have your personal label applied to any of their award winning vintages.

Our friend Mark Mitzenmacher will be representing Wine Tailor with several reds and a port for our enjoyment.

A special menu will be provided by our neighbors, Hill Street Cafe, so make a point of being here for the
festivities.

Hope to see ya there, e.mail me if you would like to chat further

Chaz

The first time that I walked in to Marty's.......I heard angels singing from up above "aggggghhhhhhhh" and the store started spining around me and there where cigars from the celling to the floor and the air was filled with that apatizing smell of good stogies....Mmmm! Yeah I like Marty's 2 lol. I can't wait to visit other greta stores.

I wish that I could attend, Marty has a great cigar store.