• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Glendronach Revival has been, well . . . REVIVED!

That is great news. Hopefully, this version is as good as in the past. I really enjoyed the last few years of the revival where most bottles were approaching 18yo. It is some of my favorite scotch. I still have 1 unopened bottle, wish I bought more. I will definitely keep a look out for this one. Thanks for the heads up.

I came across a tasting review on FB that said it's slightly different---they use both oloroso & jimenez casks this time---but that it's classic Glendronach and Revival fans should be pleased with it.

~Boar

Sounds like a winner. I love most anything put out by Glendronach, I even enjoyed their peated. ;) I'll most certainly keep a look out for this.

Today is a good day. 😎

It's been several years, maybe more, since Spec's was able to get this for me. They stopped stocking Glendronach entirely, then Revival was discontinued by the distillery.

Now it's BACK. I haven't checked these to see if they're new stock or old stock but I'm mighty pleased with myself. Spec's STILL doesn't have it locally, down here at the very ass end of the highway, BUT . . . Total Wine just opened a store here and THEY do. 😁

You notice I bought TWO. It's been so long I figured the first one might not make it to Monday. 😂

~Boar