• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

GMSVTSBP ?

Cool sounds like it will make it through 12 people and several thousand miles and back in the orginal box.

ads

Bobbyson1a said:
The box has a lot of tape on it but it's in good shape. :thumbs:
LOL, that was even after I "de-taped" it :D

You'd be surprised how much weight you can shed from a box by removing the layers of packing tape :p

This box/styrofoam insert set up was very nice ads47 :thumbs: and is holding up real well ;)

Heres my play.

Takes
Opus X #2
Opus X robusto #61
Partagas Piramid EL #57
Quintero # 63

Puts
Cuaba Distinguidos OCT 03 #67
Custom Rolled Double Robusto ISOM #68
PSD 4 ABR 04 #69
PSD 2 EL ABR 03 #70
Cohiba Sig 1 LNN DIC 03 #71
Padron Ann 1964 #72

If this is ok I'll have it out to the next one in the morning.

I also put some baggies in.

WOW.. just noticed the custom rolled DR. I have recently had some custom rolled Salamones that were extraordinary.

thanks again
ads

The pass has arrived safely! Thanks for letting me participate, Bobby & Ashley for setting it up to begin with! :D Will post more later, I gotta go lose some money at Poker :)

heh -- I had a dinner party here last Thursday, and I moved the box pass into the basement so that no one would mess with it, and guess what? I promptly forgot about it. DOH! Please forgive me, Ashley!!

No worries, the cigars are all fine. It's just me that clearly need some kind of a tune-up :)

Takes:

#52 Opus X Reserva d'Chateau
#67 Cuaba Distinguidos OCT 03
#64 San Cristobal El Morro DEC 01
#59 Monte "C" EL 03

Puts:

#73 Montecristo "A" 2000
#74 Montecristo Salomones #2 2003 (from humidor)
#75 Original Release Añejo No.55 2000 (delicious... and rare)
#76 Ashton VSG "Round" Corona Gorda 1997 (such a treat -- not a regular VSG!!)

I took some pictures too, and nearly died for it. Took some pics of my girlfriend and her sister without makeup on, and I literally was mauled to death, threatened, and beaten. I was able to save the camera... I think. Gonna take some Advil now to get rid of the headache from having my head beaten in by a door.

Oh ya -- DC# 0303 3430 0002 1690 0073

I'll post the insurance number tomorrow as soon as I get it. thanks for having me, ads!

Wow fantastic puts and takes Moki, once again you are the man!

Thanks to all for participating in my first pass. It has been a great learning experience and alot of fun to do. I cant wait to get the box back and spend an afternoon looking through the cigars and putting them all away in the humidor. Now I need to think up of another twist for the next pass and start all the evil planning to get it together. Hmmm I wander if the box could make it through two passes?

thanks again
ads

please move this to completed passes.

moki said:
Took some pics of my girlfriend and her sister without makeup on, and I literally was mauled to death, threatened, and beaten. I was able to save the camera... I think.
Well? Where are the pics of your girlfriend and her sister?

Violent women turn me on. :love:

:D :sign:

oak said:
moki said:
Took some pics of my girlfriend and her sister without makeup on, and I literally was mauled to death, threatened, and beaten.  I was able to save the camera... I think.
Well? Where are the pics of your girlfriend and her sister?

Violent women turn me on. :love:

:D :sign:
Ashley has 'em... you're gonna have to ask him for 'em.

BTW, you're a sicko. :)

I will get them burnt to a disk when they get back and figure out way to host the pics that were taken.

ads

Looks like the baby is home! :)

Current Status

You entered 0303 3430 0002 1690 0073

Your item was delivered at 12:45 pm on August 12, 2004 in PLAINFIELD, IN 46168.

Thanks again for having me, Ashley!

Back