• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

GO GATORS!

gatorsmg

Here Fishy, Fishy
IT'S GREAT TO BE A FLORIDA GATOR!! :love:

Florida: 20
Florida State: 13

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Being a diehard UVa fan I have to agree ;) Way to go Gators!.

I love it when that team looses,to be honest ,,I love it when all the Fla college teams loose!!!!

Great game though.
Congrtas on your Gators !!!

Wozol

Yeah, all you Gay-tors are a little loose...uh wait a minute, I mean I love it when FSU loses. Yeah that's it, loses.

Javi's gonna be pissed. Madrid lost too.

ricmac25 Posted
Javi's gonna be pissed. Madrid lost too.

After the game I called a few fellow Gators for celebration. Then I started calling my friends that are Noles and I decided Javi was probably pissed enough already so I didn't call him.

Hey, Gator, I guess we are both happy, since my Buckeyes also beat Meat-chicken yesterday. This year doesn't look too bad after all...

I saw most of the 2nd half of your game, and I must say that the Gators played a good, solid game, and never laid down. FSU tried to come back, but the Gators played big when they had to. Contrats...

ALostTexan

ALostTexan said:
Hey, Gator, I guess we are both happy, since my Buckeyes also beat Meat-chicken yesterday. This year doesn't look too bad after all...

I saw most of the 2nd half of your game, and I must say that the Gators played a good, solid game, and never laid down. FSU tried to come back, but the Gators played big when they had to. Contrats...

ALostTexan
I saw the highlights from your game...congrats!

The UF-FSU game was great. Both teams played well throughtout the game which was exciting and nerve racking at the same time.

WTG Scott :thumbs: :thumbs:

First time Gators have beaten FSU in Tallahassee since 1986 :0 :sign:

Kudos to Florida and Ohio State. Their wins virtually guarantee a Fiesta Bowl or maybe even Sugar Bowl birth for my UTES!