• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Go Hawks

modo22

Since My Avs suck for the first time since 96 I have to resort to cheering for my home town boys that finally seem to have it together since a certain somebody took over....tragic, but good for Chicago hockey.

Once in my life I see more hawks jerseys in the United Center rather than the visiting teams.

Amazing the turn around of the Hawks since Rocky took over after his Father past away. Go Hawks.

The Hawks are good now, but I can't imagine how good they'll be in a few years if they keep the core group they have now. The team is very young, very fast, and extremely talented. A few years of experience and there is no telling what they'll be capable of. I remember watching a few games that the Stars played them and the two things that impressed me most were how FAST they were, and the ability they had to get the puck through the neutral zone with ease. Good team that could be a great team in a few years if they keep it up.

I think the key is all summed up to one word that you chose......Keeping.....They have always been known, under previous ownership, to trade away and good talent they had. If these kids they have now can stay with the team and gain experience while staying healthy, they can be the next Zetterburg/Dastuk combo. IMO

The question I have is what are they gonna do in goal? I can't imagine they re-sign Khabibulin when they have Huet under contract. I assume Huet will be the #1 going into next season but there's still a question over whether he can be a #1 or not. But at any rate I'm enjoying watching their games and am rooting for them to oust the Flames.

Flyers are wishing they gave Patrick Sharp a little bit more ice time now.

Finally!!! A playoff series win since 96 and no Avs to stand in their way! So it is either SJ or Vancouver; then the road through Detroit....then starting the finals away against Boston. Man, if only it was that easy.

Although I am still butt hurt my Avs suck for once....that's weird, Rangers fans must know what I mean :sign:

Glad to see! I just hope they face the Wings and not the Ducks. Damn I hate the Ducks!

Glad to see! I just hope they face the Wings and not the Ducks. Damn I hate the Ducks!

So glad to see them moving to the next round! I really wanted to face the wings so there would be no excuses...."well you didnt have to play the wings"; I hate that crap.

I was about to watch the 3rd period of the game yesterday. Played softball yesterday. The Hawks look a little out of the element for some reason. It was a great period though. The Wings know what they are doing. Come on Hawks you can do this.

Glad to see some of the GM's actually know what they are doing. Lots of good teams in the league with the potential to be great! Good for hockey and for the fans......now we need to get someone who can market the NHL so I don't have to watch it on vs!

Time to even up the series!

Yep, and that did not happen. Argh. The Hawks need to try something new and better or they are screwed. I am going to be on a plane Friday so I am going to miss the game.

Let's Go Hawks