• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Go Outstide and you can see Mars.

SD_Stack

Former J.R. 1am Monitor
I just went outside to take the dog out and I looked up at the moon. There is Mars sitting right beside it. I had forgotten about hearing this earlier in the week.

You can really see it good!

Go outide and find the moon. If you can see the moon, you will see Mars right beside it.

Pretty cool, huh? I was out smokin' a cigar last night and seen it. Saw a couple satellites also.

August 27 is when it will be the closet to Earth.

The pilot mentioned it on my flight home. It looked damn good from up there let me tell you.

The Pleadies meteor shower is also going on now.

Damn I had completely forgotten about this. I'm going to go to the University of Alabama's observatory today to get a better look. I wish I was in DC and could use the US Naval Observatory's (USNO) observatory (see my Avatar).

Blair, you always have a way of making us feel so much better. Thanks a lot.
:lookup:

blair said:
Damn I had completely forgotten about this. I'm going to go to the University of Alabama's observatory today to get a better look. I wish I was in DC and could use the US Naval Observatory's (USNO) observatory (see my Avatar).
up_yours.gif

Since I'm the HIGHEST PASSER IN THE USA {Sorry FT :p } I had quite a view lastnight. Very coooooooool! :thumbs:

Wait until Aug 27, that's the big day!