• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

God of Fire Fifth Anniversary Sets

lightersdirect

http://www.lightersdirect.com
Free Shipping on all orders over $150

Prometheus God of Fire 5th Anniversary Sets
God of Fire Fifth Anniversary 2009 Set by Prometheus
Each limited edition set comes with a God of Fire Z lighter along with the following cigars:

1 God of Fire by Carlito, Churchill 2006
2 God of Fire by Carlito, Double Robusto 2006
2 God of Fire by Don Carlos, Robusto 2006

Packaged in a numbered wooden gift box
Total Release Quantity of 1000 Sets Worldwide
http://www.lightersdirect.com/Prometheus.6..._Set.12357.html

Save 5% off your first order with us. Enter coupon code cigarpass5a during checkout

Am I missing something? A $50 lighter, numbered GOF set, and 5 cigars worth way more than $10 each?

I absolutely can't afford this, but just ordered two. Hope the boxes fit in my humi!! This looks to be a deal to jump on!!!

Thanks for the discount code!!

Twizz, you are definitely correct, Stephen offers some awsome deals for us here at CP. He has been a big supporter of the Quad State Herf from the very beginning and is a true BOTL......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

While I can't stand any of your sports teams, looks like I may have to take a train for the next event up that way.

Thanks again Steve!!!

My two showed up Saturday, and are beautiful. Box construction leaves a little to be desired, but its the contents that matter.

Stephen, would you mind if I posted pictures?

My two showed up Saturday, and are beautiful. Box construction leaves a little to be desired, but its the contents that matter.

Stephen, would you mind if I posted pictures?

It's a retailer...go ahead....don't comment on any extra's that may have arrived. :thumbs:

Couldn't resist either . . . pulled the trigger.

Stephen, I didn't see a spot to put the coupon code, so I e'd you through the order page with it. Sorry . . . been a long day and I probably just missed it.

~Boar

no worries Boar, all taken care of. thanks for the order!

if any of you guys ever have trouble with the coupon code, just put your cigarpass username in the order comments, and I'll apply manually for you.

of course, the g/f takes her camera back before I have a chance to download the pics i took, how dare she!!

Get them up ASAP. This better not be the start of a GOF addiction. I got lucky with FFOX (don't really care for them), but sharks are another story....

Arrived today! :thumbs:

Thanks for the great service and stellar deal . . . they look great and the lighter kicks ass.

~Boar

I got my sets today. Very prompt shipment and arrival. Can't wait to smoke 'em!

Any of these left?? Also for those with small or desktop Humidors........ Do you automatically remove them from the nice box into your Humidor? or do these come some humidipak and keep in there own box?

eljimmy,

These come shrink wrapped, so if you're planning on smoking them yourself, absolutey take them out of the box and into your humi. They do not come with a humipak, and I wouldn't trust the box to hold humidity for any length of time. You could, in theory, toss them in a tupperware container. Having been here for a short time, I learned my lesson early....buy a bigger humi now, it'll save the trouble down the road :D

Any of these left?? Also for those with small or desktop Humidors........ Do you automatically remove them from the nice box into your Humidor? or do these come some humidipak and keep in there own box?

Just put the whole box in your cooler... Tomorrow stop at Walmart and grab a cooler, you'll need it..

eljimmy,

These come shrink wrapped, so if you're planning on smoking them yourself, absolutey take them out of the box and into your humi. They do not come with a humipak, and I wouldn't trust the box to hold humidity for any length of time. You could, in theory, toss them in a tupperware container. Having been here for a short time, I learned my lesson early....buy a bigger humi now, it'll save the trouble down the road :D

Cool. I actually bought a 65 count but don't plan on having more than 30 in there at the same time. Small time smoker........... for now