• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

God of Fire

fetterjohn

Non-active but active and lurking!
Has anyone spotted these in there tobacoonists shops...if you have, how much were they? I can get these here in So Cal. Let me know what the "Correct" price should and maybe mine are worth purchasing. I can get them for $36 a piece...either one. This guy has the GOF humidor and has about 10 of each left. Had them for a while so I don't think they will go too fast.

-Fetter

fetterjohn said:
Has anyone spotted these in there tobacoonists shops...if you have, how much were they?  I can get these here in So Cal.  Let me know what the "Correct" price should and maybe mine are worth purchasing.  I can get them for $36 a piece...either one.  This guy has the GOF humidor and has about 10 of each left.  Had them for a while so I don't think they will go too fast.

-Fetter
[snapback]209817[/snapback]​

$36 per stick is a good price for those cigars (especially in CA)... because they only came with a rather expensive humidor. They are supposed to be coming out in boxes at some point, which would be a much more cost-effective way to get the cigars. I've smoked both; there's a review of them here.

Moki,

Think it would be a worth while purchase to age for a year or so and then open them up? I'll get 'em if you say they would be worth it... Also, you mentioned in your link that they may go on sale individually. When do you think that may happen? Maybe I should wait.

-Fetter

fetterjohn said:
Moki,

Think it would be a worth while purchase to age for a year or so and then open them up? I'll get 'em if you say they would be worth it... Also, you mentioned in your link that they may go on sale individually. When do you think that may happen? Maybe I should wait.

-Fetter
[snapback]209822[/snapback]​

I can't answer that for you. It's a lot of money for a cigar; if the rarity/curiosity factor makes it worth it to you, then buy 'em. If not... pass...

moki said:
fetterjohn said:
Moki,

Think it would be a worth while purchase to age for a year or so and then open them up?  I'll get 'em if you say they would be worth it...  Also, you mentioned in your link that they may go on sale individually.  When do you think that may happen?  Maybe I should wait.

-Fetter
[snapback]209822[/snapback]​

I can't answer that for you. It's a lot of money for a cigar; if the rarity/curiosity factor makes it worth it to you, then buy 'em. If not... pass...
[snapback]209827[/snapback]​

True...I have been thinking about it for a while. Still sitting on my thoughts about making the purchase. Don't know...

-Fetter

Thanks for the link...you know MMM. I've looked through that so many times and I don't know why I didn't memorize that part. :whistling: Damn noobie thing to do. :angry:

-Fetter

fetterjohn said:
Thanks for the link...you know MMM. I've looked through that so many times and I don't know why I didn't memorize that part. :whistling: Damn noobie thing to do. :angry:

-Fetter
[snapback]209862[/snapback]​

Damn nooblers... :laugh:

I'll continue to add to it as new information comes my way! :thumbs:

I had the carlito verison for my bday this last thrus. Great stick, although, it ain't worth 35. Maybe I shoulda listened to fellow BOTL lol.

It's so hard to decide to buy or not. They are hard to find and when they are looking at you in the face...they say "I want to go home with you!!!". And they look so sad in their little humidor home...they want to be smoked like all the other guys. But like most women...they are too damn expensive to play with and you have to put them down and walk away. :0 Makes me wish I had never looked at them..."just grab the Opus's and walk by them". But what can you do...it's like not looking at the Ferrari in the showroom...you always look and smell and feel and then look at the sticker. SHOCKING! :laugh:

-Fetter

Purchased both blends for $50 a piece, seems i wound up on the higher end. smoked the Don Carlos, definately isn't wort it. was severly dissapointed. Still have the Carlito o smoke and i hear it is much better.

Even on the Prometheus website they talk about the "Rarity and collectability" of the smokes. It's all marketing, and they almost got my money. So close... :p

-Fetter