• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

God of Fire

Zach

Addicted to race cars
Hey all,
Just curious to those who have smoked a God of Fire, what did you think. And also, which one should i invest in? The Carlito or Don Carlos?

Thanks,
-Zach

Hey all,
Just curious to those who have smoked a God of Fire, what did you think. And also, which one should i invest in? The Carlito or Don Carlos?

Thanks,
-Zach

I've smoked one of each (Here is my review of the Don Carlos,) and I have to say, while both very tasty, I actually enjoyed the Don Carlos more than the Carlito (which seems to go against the consensus on the board.)

This is probably because I've developed a strong aversion to Cameroon wrapper, and the Carlito blend is wrapped in Cameroon leaf, while Don Carlos gets a CT Shade wrapper. It's true that the DC blend is not as strong, but it seemed much more complex with a wonderful depth of flavors ranging from a top-end spice to a very distinct dried fruit reminiscent of an aged Opus.

Give it a shot and let us know what you think!

Carlito for me, no competition. Similar reason as described by cuppajack but in reverse. :D

Brian

Hey all,

Thanks,
-Zach

I've smoked one of each (Here is my review of the Don Carlos,) and I have to say, while both very tasty, I actually enjoyed the Don Carlos more than the Carlito (which seems to go against the consensus on the board.)

This is probably because I've developed a strong aversion to Cameroon wrapper, and the Carlito blend is wrapped in Cameroon leaf, while Don Carlos gets a CT Shade wrapper. It's true that the DC blend is not as strong, but it seemed much more complex with a wonderful depth of flavors ranging from a top-end spice to a very distinct dried fruit reminiscent of an aged Opus.

Give it a shot and let us know what you think!

Yep.

Find someone you know on CP. You buy one box and they buy the other. When they come in you each send out five coffins to the other. This trade worked great for myself and another member. Then you have the best of both. :thumbs:

I had a GOF don carlos yesterday and it was a great smoke! I have not smoked a Carlito yet, so I cannot compare the two smokes.

Brandon

I am still up in the air on picking a couple up.... The guy around the corner has them for 35 a stick.