• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Going back to Philly, to Philly, to Philly!

grateful1

Oh My!
My brother and I are heading to Philly this Saturday.
Pretty much a drive-by to pick up a car part(vintage roll-cage).

I havn't been there in a looooong time.
There was a place around the corner(and on a corner?) from U-PENN.

So - where's the best Philly Cheese Steak in Philly?

LEO'S Steak Shop, 1403 Chester Pike, Folcroft, PA.

Leo's is not as famous as Pat's or Gino's but will give any place a run for the money IMO.

hey Gary you forget I live in Philly? I know it's touristy but I like pats. Yea, what time will you be around? Anthony I have to give tony lukes a try. I forgot all about that place.

Their steak with the broccoli rabe and provolone is off scale!

Their steak with the broccoli rabe and provolone is off scale!
That's not a real cheesesteak. :blush:
I got a lot of good places if you come up toward the suburbs. Pat's and Geno's are pretty good but just get on Broad Street and find any small place and as long
as they use Ameroso rolls... Yum Yum!
Hope you have a good time here and be safe.

I'm getting the addy from my brother as to where exactly we are going - but it's a Philly zip.

We are leaving CT around 5-5:30am Saturday.
Time to get the part - then to lunch.

I hope to be eating around 11am :D !

PM me some cell numbers.

I'm getting the addy from my brother as to where exactly we are going - but it's a Philly zip.

We are leaving CT around 5-5:30am Saturday.
Time to get the part - then to lunch.

I hope to be eating around 11am :D !

PM me some cell numbers.

You have mine. If I can break away I'll meet you there.

PM Sent on the Addy (right over the river just off 73).

He's already telling me he has to be back by 5pm for a game...I laughed!

Oh yea...where's a good cheese-cake as well?

PM Sent on the Addy (right over the river just off 73).

He's already telling me he has to be back by 5pm for a game...I laughed!

Oh yea...where's a good cheese-cake as well?

Cheesecake Factory, duh!

How the hell are you going to be back by 5:00 if we are going to eat at 11:00 and have at least one cigar? You sure he's related to you? :laugh:

If you wany Cheese Cake, I can get one from Junior's on Friday and bring it with me.

How the hell are you going to be back by 5:00 if we are going to eat at 11:00 and have at least one cigar? You sure he's related to you? :laugh:

If you wany Cheese Cake, I can get one from Junior's on Friday and bring it with me.

Oh yea!!!

<He's only 1/2 related!>

OK...I kicked him out of this road trip!

Tonie and I are coming down. We will have time for lunch and a smoke.

We'll be keeping to the schedule, as we will be visiting her parents on the way home.
They are about halfway between Philly and Allentown and we have to meet them between 2-3.

:D

Man, if you were only coming down next weekend, i could join in the fun. I'll be in Philly Thanksgiving weekend.

Ok, this is a 90% go on my end. Have a few things I got to do in the morning, but should be there. Let me know what time you think you'll be there as I have to pick up Carps.

It is 10 miles from Ditman to Oregon if that is where we decide to go. From Oregon to Walnut, Holts it is 6 miles.

The best cheesesteaks in Philly aren't from Pat's, Geno's, Tony Luke's, or Jim's. But if you're coming from out of town and will be inside the city limits and want to experience the experience - then my vote is for Geno's! I get American without, and cheese fries.

Have fun while in town man.