• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

going home ?

IMG_0504.jpeg

Me and all of my little friends made it home safe and sound! I had to buy a carry-on to take them on the plane. I will freely admit, I was fairly nervous going through customs, but no one even gave me a second glance. The other thing I learned was that it takes a lot longer to put the bands back on than it did to take them off! šŸ¤£šŸ˜Ž

IMG_0503.jpeg

View attachment 73227

Me and all of my little friends made it home safe and sound! I had to buy a carry-on to take them on the plane. I will freely admit, I was fairly nervous going through customs, but no one even gave me a second glance. The other thing I learned was that it takes a lot longer to put the bands back on than it did to take them off! šŸ¤£šŸ˜Ž

View attachment 73228
Congrats šŸ‘

View attachment 73227

View attachment 73228
WOW! Nice haul...what did the wife buy?

Thatā€™s a nice haul!

I was waiting for my transfer to the Aruba airport when I decided to look at TSAā€™s website. I completely forgot that the restrictions were reintroduced a few years back. We didnā€™t check any baggage so it made for some puckering through customs and TWO X-Ray checks. I picked up the Aruhiba cigar (Aruban made) at Duty Free and when the customs agent asked if I had any tobacco, I showed that. I spent a little over $200 on the CCs below but would have been pissed if they got confiscated.

IMG_1215.jpeg

Thatā€™s a nice haul!

I was waiting for my transfer to the Aruba airport when I decided to look at TSAā€™s website. I completely forgot that the restrictions were reintroduced a few years back. We didnā€™t check any baggage so it made for some puckering through customs and TWO X-Ray checks. I picked up the Aruhiba cigar (Aruban made) at Duty Free and when the customs agent asked if I had any tobacco, I showed that. I spent a little over $200 on the CCs below but would have been pissed if they got confiscated.

View attachment 73909
How is the Aruhiba? Strength? Are all of the tobaccos grown in Aruba?

Thatā€™s a nice haul!

View attachment 73909
How is the Aruhiba? Strength? Are all of the tobaccos grown in Aruba? Can you order online?