• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Going out of business

JimD

I am in the process of going out of business. All pipe and cigar accessoiries are 35% off. Boxes of 20 or more cigars
20% off. My opus and Anejo inventory has been depleted. E-mail me with a request and I will check to see if I have stock.
E-mail tobshp@snet.net

I am in the process of going out of business. All pipe and cigar accessoiries are 35% off. Boxes of 20 or more cigars
20% off. My opus and Anejo inventory has been depleted. E-mail me with a request and I will check to see if I have stock.
E-mail tobshp@snet.net

I'm really sorry to hear that you're going out of business. :(

E-mail tobshp@snet.net

Sorry for the loss. Is it because of the terrible economy and financial circumstances it has put most people in?

Its a shame Jim. I'll take whatever is in Gary's locker. ;)

Or is it because all of these states are making smokers criminals? :angry:

The building he's in is lossing its' 'anchor' company.

Costs are being increased not only for him, but other shops there.

The timeliness to move/sell is well, too short.

There was a huge article and even a news segment a few weeks ago:

LINKY

I hate when anchor stores close...leaves the other tenants in a bind. Anchor stores, for the most part, are the ones that bring in all the traffic.

Good Luck with the sale...

Are you looking for other locations?

The building he's in is losing its' 'anchor' company.

Costs are being increased not only for him, but other shops there.

The timeliness to move/sell is well, too short.

There was a huge article and even a news segment a few weeks ago:

LINKY

Fixed it for you Gary. :laugh:

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. Going out of business is tough...different business, but it has happened to my dad as well when I was a teenager. I'm sure your establishment will be sorely missed in Hartford.

Sorry JimD.

I might be facing the same thing at my spot real soon.

Building is for sale and the now have a management company running the show.

Wow sorry to hear this. Makes sense I havent had a dime to spend a cigar in a long while. :( Ill be in a pickle when I smoke all mine