• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Going overseas

Zach

Addicted to race cars
Hey every1,
I'm going over to Puerto Rico, and was curious how many of you have shipped ISOMS from a online dealer to a hotel. All the ones sponsored here are way over MSRP for boxes. I'm looking for a box of Siglo VIs, a box of PSD #4, and a box of Magnum 46. Any advice is appreciated!

-Zach

I'm pretty sure those Puerto Ricans have an embargo. Those Puerto Ricans and their embargos, if they lifted theirs maybe we could too. They hold such grudges.

Peter is right - Puerto Rico is a US Possession, and as such - are also a part of the embargo... No ISOM's in Puerto Rico...

Well, the British Virgin Islands are a short plane flight away, so i can pick some up there i guess. Any suggestions?

So are you heading to the BVI's or are you vacationing in Puerto Rico? As a US territory (or whatever we call them) they are subject to the same laws and embargoes as us. Now if you actually go to any of the BVI's, then you'll have to go through customs on the way back. Either way this doesn't really seem like it has any chance of panning out for you.

Here is some information on Puerto Rico, which is a commonwealth.

http://welcome.topuertorico.org/government.shtml

Hope that clears it up for you.

If you are in San Juan there are several cigars stores in Old San Juan. Puerto Rico still produces tobacco that is used in some cigars that are known by some of you out there.