• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Going to Birmingham

billytpage

Sisters and Brothers,

I will be flying to Birmingham for a few days (March 1 - March 5) to do some consulting. I will be staying at the Sheraton Convention Center in downtown
Birmingham and would love to herf with some of you cool peeps. They have a shuttle service to the airport so I don't get a car :angry: . I don't know anything about Alabama, but I do know their tax on cigars is way better than what I pay in Kansas (on the rare occasion I'm in a town large enough to sell cigars :blush: ) Anyhow I'd love to hear from you all.

Billy

Bill you ass!! We must get together and HERF at the shop down the street!! PM me anytime!!

Melly

~Birmingham is beginning to look a lot like a HERF town, EVERYWHERE you goooo ~

Bill you ass!! We must get together and HERF at the shop down the street!! PM me anytime!!

Melly

~Birmingham is beginning to look a lot like a HERF town, EVERYWHERE you goooo ~

Uhhhhhh.........I'm really confused right now..........but that's usually how I operate, so, smoke `em if you got `em :D

Billy

Hook up with Melly, she will tell you all you need to know about herfing in Bham. Great smoke shop there, bring plenty of cash they have all the nice ones there. Ralph the guy that runs the shop is a pretty alright guy but Melly is where its at, (Love ya, Mean it Doll). I enjoyed a 64 Padron one afternoon and burned a Hemi Shorty and a Gurkha with Melly all while sipping some nice whiskey. She definitley knows how to HERF I will give her that. :D Remember to get pics Melly :laugh: .

Gwheato

Awww thank you Dennis!! Billy, you just come herf with me and all will be ok..Send me a PM!!

Melly

PM sent to Melly :thumbs: .

Billy

Woo Hooo!!!! Herf is confirmed!! Me and Melly in and about March 1 - 5th