• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Going to Las Vegas

I was there last year. Our anniversary is Sept 1. I was the guy at the craps table. We would go this year but our baby is due then. We'll be there for our anniversary in 2004. You?

Geez.... gonna miss you by a week or so. I'll be there on 9/17 for the Univ Of Hawaii football game and flying out on the 20th.

Aloha,

Wade

gatorsmg said:
You can go SD. Your baby is going to be born on Sept. 7th @ 3:00 AM. :D

Gator
That's what you think. I told you it was gonna be this week.

Momma don't want to gamble while pregnant. Can't enjoy a drink or a fine cigar while pregnant either. That's all there is to do there.

I will be there in October :(

I think we need a Las Vegas CP herf!!! :thumbs: :) ;)

I'll be there on 9/17 for the Univ Of Hawaii football game and flying out on the 20th
Hey Wade, I'm flying out on 9/18. We should get together for a smoke on either the 17th or 18th. What do you think?

Hey Craig. If you meat up with Wade, and you are with you wife, girlfriend or what ever........ Don't fall for the salty nuts! Nuff said!

ROTFLMAO,, hey Joe.M If he "meats " up with wade "salty nuts" are the least of his problems :sign: :sign:

Sorry.... my "salty nuts" are only for Bruddahs JoeM and Ed... :0 :love: Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

Craig... PM me and hopefully we'll be able to work something out! I'll be staying in Downtown LV and our best shot at herfing would be on Thursday, 8/18. I hope we can hook up Bro!

Aloha,

Wade