• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Going to order a box from ISOM,

TonyDogs

Banned
Ok, hypothetically If wa going to order a box from one of the online retailers for cp.

Now I have some concerns.

If I decided to order from one of the online retailers from cp. Does anyone see any problems with them?

It list shipping price . Do I have to worry about customs? Will customs charge a seperate fee?

If any of you guys have any thoughts on the subject I would like to hear about them.

Thank you
Tonydogs ;)

It's illegal to order Cuban cigars if you are a citizen of the United States or fall under their rules. It is also a bad idea to discuss sources even in the vague way in which you have gone about it. And, since you've said how much the shipping is, it won't be any problem for someone to figure out exactly who you plan on ordering from. There are many threads on discussing sources and ordering. I suggest you read them and follow them. If you err, make sure you err way to the side of sensibility.

Best thing to do would be to edit your post and PM someone who has been here for a while. They might be able to answer your question in private.

TonyDogs said:
Do I have to worry about customs? Will customs charge a seperate fee?

I'm afraid that if the US Customs gets involved in your transaction - charging a separate fee will be the least of your worries. But the letter you receive from them after they confiscate the contraband cigars will explain it all. :0

As others have said here - now that you have made your hypothetical venture known - help may be coming your way on best ways to hypothetically proceed.

TonyDogs said:
Ok, hypothetically If wa going to order a box from one of the online retailers for cp.

Now I have some concerns.

If I decided to order from one of the online retailers from cp. Does anyone see any problems with them?

It list shipping price . Do I have to worry about customs? Will customs charge a seperate fee?
If any of you guys have any thoughts on the subject I would like to hear about them.

Thank you
Tonydogs ;)
[snapback]217079[/snapback]​
Actually, I understand the fee that customs charges is in the neighborhood of $55,000...if they really wanna be jerks about it...that and you loose the smokes too... :sign:

The Master said:
Tony, PM me and I'll hook you up.
[snapback]217490[/snapback]​

Harris, I wouldn't hook up a disrespectful, snot nosed punk like this but that's just my opinion.........

Coventry, I have recently seen some of the problems people are having with him. He never PM'd me so no worries.

:laugh:

Very unfortunate for TonyDog because if he was a normal human being, he would have learned quite a few things about cigars, generosity and the like.

Those chances passed right through his fingers like beach sand.....

Great object lesson here, boys, about contemplating being a good guy to someone who is just a short fuse away from blowing up.

Just think, tonydogs, if you had been just been away from the computer for a few days, or, God forbid, acted like a human being, you would have been given a golden ticket.

But you don't even know on whom you shat and you'll never know the joys you've lost forever because of your psychotic rantings. Game.Set. Match. Hit the showers (for a change)

But you don't even know on whom you shat

:angry2: there will be no shatting around here...we are botl..we dont do that here :angry2: