• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Going to the B&M

How did you like the Sindustries? You'll really enjoy that Bishops Blend.
The Sindustries was interesting, I did not find it to be very complex. But the flavors that developed were very nice.

Cello was dusty as if it had been it the shop awhile. So I don't know if it suffered at all, it was not dry or cracked when I punched it which was good.

Initial aroma was rich fermented tobacco aka barnyard, my favorite trademark of a good cigar. Very firm and a thick wrapper that felt good when you bite it. Very toothy.

Pre light draw had a slight bitterness to it.
Initial light was white pepper, bitter black coffee and toast. It quickly changed into a deeper flavor with a stronger pepper flavor with tons of thick smoke on every draw.

Retrohale through the nose brought out a sorta sweet bitter dark chocolate and more pepper.

It didn't evolve much after that stayed consistent and full body all the way through.

The ash was hard salt and pepper firm and even for a thinner ring guage held on at over an inch. One of the other shop patrons commented how it was really hanging on.

Long cool smoke, would buy again.

Well, both the Padron & Fuente will either make you happy or eliminate themselves. They're good smokes for many of us, but you palate is the boss. They are med/full but both different. I personally hope you enjoy them. When you go back there stilol will be ample to choose from.
I'm anticipating a great experience from such well respected manufacturers. From what I have tried so far I'm sure it won't be disappointing.

I think I'm in a rut. I just have great difficulty truly enjoying non-Cubans. I know, I know... dumb. So I've been going to my local B&M and each time asking the owner (really cool guy who is ALWAYS there) to suggest a stick he think's I'll like. And so far, each time I wish I was smoking one of my favorite Cubans. And yeah, I've had a few Cuban varieties that I disliked too.

So, anyone have a suggestion for a non-Cuban cigar that, considering I lean toward Cubans, I might like?
No… my best advice is to stay away from non-Cubans…