• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Going to the chapel...

tigger

gutter-grade asstrash
Not that I'm counting, but in about 29 hours, my honey and I will make honest folk of one another. :)

May be able to check in a bit later today and tomorrow, but I'm not sure, and don't know what the internet situation will be on our post nuptial drive around New England, so while I have a minute - see y'all in about 10 days!

Viva CigarPass!

Congrats. I saw a WiFi hot spot at Kerrigan's store in West Burke Vt. Wednesday. It's not the middle of nowhere, but you can see it from there. If they got it, you should have no problems checking in with an update.

Doc.

I hope you enjoy.

I just celebrated my 2nd year with my wife.

I hope for happy and healthy years to come for all of us brothers.

I would hope a 'Wi-fi' spot wouldn't be the 'spot' you'd be looking for on your honeymoon! :laugh:

Enjoy the Ride!

Congratulations on the upcoming wedding. Hope she treats you well. :D

Congratulations Tim, to you and the future Mrs. Peterson.

What a great time of year to tie the knot....honeymooning in New England as the leaves turn!

A wonderful way to start out the next phase of your lives.

Good Luck to you both :thumbs:

Congrats!

Tim thanks for having me go on the honeymoon with you guys! Not to worry I have my Crackberry with me, so we can keep up with the goings on at CP :D

All the best enjoy your new life together as the Tigger's :thumbs:

congratulations Tim. I wish you and the wife to be all the best!!!

Congratulations to both of you! Best wishes and hope you stay together for a long time. :thumbs:

Congrats to both of you...!! A solid partner in the game of life makes all the difference.

The very Best Regards - B.B.S.

Very nice of you to have invited Anthony along for your honeymoon. I'm sure you guys will find the time to play a round or two of golf and smoke some cigars. :laugh:

Congratulations to you and your new Mrs.!

Congrats to you both, enjoy your weekend and make sure you both smoke something great.