• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Going to Vegas

Very impressive wealth of information, particularly in short time- thank you, gentlemen! If I happen to win anything, one of you boys will know. ;)

As for the Vegas crew, it looks like I will be there Wed - Sun. If any of you guys want to connect and enjoy a smoke and a cocktail or two, let me know - just as long as the 'Cuse aren't playing at that time. :)

Also, it is imperative that you let the Vegas crew know when you will be here. We're always up for a meet and greet smoke. Don't always connect, but, we try.

Allrighty then, I will be in Thursday evening and sticking around until Monday morning. I am looking at Casa Fuente on Saturday...maybe more than once but certainly on Saturday. :thumbs:

Good Luck to those going there. I'll be there in june. Been a long time since i have been there so this thread answered alot of my questions. Going to stock up on some cigars at the indian smoke shop to avoid those Tabacco taxes that California has.

I've never been there myself but I've heard the Hofbrau House is an absolute MUST to go to. Just hearing of the stories my friends told me about the food there makes me want to make the 300 mile drive right now!

Best steak I've ever had was at Prime which is in the Bellagio. Not cheap though....lol.

5. The SeaHorse lounge in Caesar's is right across from the Pussycat Dolls' tables. Have a cigar and one of the fruity drinks that Rod likes to get there. Great scenery, worth the price of admission. :thumbs:

Im gonna have to remember that one. :rolleyes: It is only a hop, skip and a jump from Casa Fuente anyway!

Best steak I've ever had was at Prime which is in the Bellagio. Not cheap though....lol.

Been meaning to try that place but always end up going to Del Friscos! :thumbs:

:laugh: I like Del Friscos, But I LOVE the Palm at Ceasars. Best Prime Rib I have ever had!!