• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Golf Course Cigars

thefanjestic

Banned
I was searching the web and found the following article: http://www.examiner.com/x-4346-Cigar-Examiner . I agree with the Edge Lite but how in the world is Cuesta Rey not on that list?

Personally I smoke like a chimney on the couse but then again it's just about the only place I have left too smoke!

Does anybody have any really good Golf Course Cigar recommendations?

I prefer a Churchill size that I don't need to think about much, because my mind is pretty full dealing with my swing. It needs to be sturdy as well (so I might disagree with the Cameroon), as I might drop it on the putting surface/tee box or have it fly out of the cart.

Sorry if I missed your intro, so welcome to CP!

I was searching the web and found the following article: http://www.examiner.com/x-4346-Cigar-Examiner . I agree with the Edge Lite but how in the world is Cuesta Rey not on that list?

Personally I smoke like a chimney on the couse but then again it's just about the only place I have left too smoke!

Does anybody have any really good Golf Course Cigar recommendations?

Is this your site or do you work for them? Funny how you're only been here for five hours, you make five posts and EVERY POST has a link to your lame site.

I love spammers, they too add to the entertainment value around here. :laugh:

Nope, it's not my site. I've only been smoking for about 3 years. It is a friend of a friends site but I do like it. But thanks for making me feel welcome. I wouldn't expect anything less from an Astros fan.

-The Fanjestic

I would recommend filling out your profile and posting an Intro in the Introduction Forum.

I would recommend filling out your profile and posting an Intro in the Introduction Forum.

Well, he did update it a few minutes ago to say he's from "Dallas." :laugh:

Yeah, and I'm from Nova Scotia... :whistling:

I still think his name is Andy Williams and he lives in Kansas City (originally from Fort Worth), he's married with two kids (an 18 month old and a newborn) but that's just a wild-assed guess. :laugh:

My favorite golf course cigars are any of the larger vitolas from White Owl or Phillies. I find the White Owl grape churchills in particular go really good with Gatorade Fierce Grape that I get from the cart chick.

PrimeTime cigars are excellent for the golf course Andy. :thumbs:

I have to agree with Gonz on the White Owls and the Phillies. :) I'm partial to the Pineapple White Owls though.

Another one you might want to check out are cojimar sugar tipped cigars. :cool:

Here are some others that I'm sure you'll like:

Tatiana
Oliveros
Heavenly Smokes
Miami Suites

Try these Andy and tell us what you think! :)

Oh now I get it. Thanks for the tip you kind and gentle soul. Your wisdom is endless and I bow before your knowledge. Any better?

Oh now I get it. Thanks for the tip douche.

You keep violating the board rules here Andy, that's not good. If you keep it up, you'll wind up being banned and we don't want that.

So no more name calling okay Andy?

Thanks! :thumbs:

22510_Cat-Caught-a-Mouse_620.jpg

PrimeTime cigars are excellent for the golf course Andy. :thumbs:

I have to agree with Gonz on the White Owls and the Phillies. :) I'm partial to the Pineapple White Owls though.

Another one you might want to check out are cojimar sugar tipped cigars. :cool:

Here are some others that I'm sure you'll like:

Tatiana
Oliveros
Heavenly Smokes
Miami Suites

Try these Andy and tell us what you think! :)

What, no Torano recommendations?

-----------------

thefanjestic - try the 'search' feature, golf cigars has been discussed...feel free to top the thread! :thumbs:

From his site:

Top Cigar Sites and Communities

* Cigar Sense
* Puff.com
* Cigars 4 Women
* Cigar Aficionado
* Famous Smoke Shop YouTube Videos

and

Best Online Cigar Shops

* Cigars International
* JR Cigars
* Outlaw Cigar
* Thompson Cigars
* Cigars Now

Told me all I needed to know!

Damn that was quick. No time for popcorn. We have heard the bit about "it's my friend's site" many times before. The dog (cat) ate his homework too. :laugh: