• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gonna buy me a Pipe today boys

Franco593

I've read the starter threads and spoke to a few BOTL here and today I'm buying a Corn Cob pipe and some baccy and going to give it a try tonight.

I remember my Uncle Tony used to smoke a pipe when I was a kid and I loved the smell. So last night I was searching websites for tobacco and saw the picture of a pouch of Captian Black. I immediately remembered that was the type he smoked.

So in his honor I'll buy me a pouch of that today also. I'm really looking forward to this for some reason.

Keep you all posted.

Frank

edit for spelling

You can do so much better than Capt Black these days. Welcome!

I know Bruce...The Captain is just a dance down memory lane. Chris (lovetheleaf) is sending me out some nice samples to cut my palate on.

Well I smoked a few bowls of the Captain. To be honest I'm sure my packing ,lighting,smoking technique totally sucked so it seemed alot more work that it was worth. Chris gave me some pointers so I'm gonna giver er another rip tonight.

I will say this...damn thing felt good in my hand ( you guys know damn well what I'm talking about so not comments :laugh: )

Congrats Frank! I just got my first pipe 2 days ago. While it's frustrating in the beginning, you will get the hang of it rather quickly. I still can't really gauge how much tobacco to put in the bowl, but I'm working on it.

Well I smoked a few bowls of the Captain. To be honest I'm sure my packing ,lighting,smoking technique totally sucked so it seemed alot more work that it was worth. Chris gave me some pointers so I'm gonna giver er another rip tonight.

I will say this...damn thing felt good in my hand ( you guys know damn well what I'm talking about so not comments :laugh: )

Ok ..I packed this thing the right way I think this time. Smoked (3) bowls and each one was better than the one before. The last one I didnt want to go out. It was a very relaxing smoke.

I really don't need anymore vices...damn