• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gonna buy my first box

Padron Londres or Principes if you want to be economical. I like them both, in natty or maddy.

I never pay for box.... :sign:

Everyone pays for box in one way or another.

So true :laugh:

But if you're paying outright for box....no more than $40

Where on earth do you live, Calcutta? $40 is some skank box in the civilized world! :laugh:

More on point, if the OP already likes 858s, I'd recommend seeing if any vendors still have a box of the recent sungrown or rosado releases floating around.

~Boar

CC or NC?

My first box of cigars was AF Curly Heads, I'm now 2 years into this and have a 6ft tall cabinet. So if you want to be hopelessly addicted, go with something good, if not, Acid Blondies...

I think my first box was RP Vintage 1990s . . . White Ash had a killer sale, and I'd already tried them locally. After that it was those triple ligero K. Hansotia sticks off Cigarbid . . . X3? L3? Something like that.

Pretty sure the next box after that was HdM Epi #2s . . . mmmm, mmmm good.

But I've bought more boxes of San Cristobal Fabulosos than anything else I've smoked. Must be up to 7 or 8 boxes of those now, maybe more.

~Boar

I love 8-5-8s, Magnum Rs, and Padron 3000s so far.

I went with these. Great smoke and it doesn't drive you as crazy if you pass one to a friend and they snub it after 2 puffs.

Edited to add; Contact Keystone_Raider if you need to put in an order.

Don't buy a box of something you haven't tried or like.

Any of the 3 you listed as "like"s would be a good choice.

I'm a Fuente fan, but the Padrons are xlnt, too.
858 maduros would be a very good first box.
Or the OpusX CF22, if you just want to admire them. LOL

Chemyst :cool:

Keystone raider (aka) jim from what I hear and the pricing I seen is pretty good. Top notch service just from pm'ing back and forth.

Keystone raider (aka) jim from what I hear and the pricing I seen is pretty good. Top notch service just from pm'ing back and forth.

;) Too be fair, most of our retailers are top notch.. I just have more experience with Jim, Isy and Al..

So we know Jim( Keystone), Contest time: Who is Isy and Al? What is my favorite cigar and which vitola? No asshats, must have joined between June 2010 and April 1, 2011. Winner gets a nice 5 pack. 2 guess' a day.

;) Too be fair, most of our retailers are top notch.. I just have more experience with Jim, Izzy and Al..

So we know Jim( Keystone), Contest time: Who is Izzy and Al? What is my favorite cigar and which vitola? No asshats, must have joined between June 2010 and April 1, 2011. Winner gets a nice 5 pack. 2 guess' a day.

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showuser=6557 = Izzy or uptown_isy from Kingston, NY now in West Palm Beach Florida.

Favorite cigar is Opus X. Fuente Fuente which is 5 5/8 x 46

I did what I could, cant even search "Al". Too short. I checked everyone youve listed as bought from and everyone on your friends and went through 5 pages of the retailer section and tried to find your reviews incase you mention them. Guess Ill just have to hope no one else competes!

I re-posted in your thread, but I wont lie, I did edit it and add Al's info, but there was no rule against editing.