• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good beer with a smoke?

DemonR6

BBQn, Smokin & Ridin
Alright guys, what is your favorite beer to drink while you are enjoying a nice smoke? I know most of you drink scotch/bourbon/whiskey, however I have never liked it and never will. So beer it is for me. I enjoy wheat beers alot, so any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks!!

blue moon also..

SO I guess we are taking a cple cases on the road trip down to LOL?

I had a Bully Port (regional to the midwest, made in KC. Boulevard Brewing Co.) the other day that was quite nice, I believe I smoked a RP Sun Grown with it.

Another good beer I had recently was a honey ale, I do not remember the brand, but it was made in England. It was quite tasty with a certain Cohiba I was gifted.

Well I am off to my smoking lounge to have a Blue Moon and a smoke. Care to join me Alex? Call me.

I am a big fan of microbrews. My favorites are from a small brewery in Harrisburg, PA. The brewery is called "Appalachain Brewing Company." I was just there the other night and smoked my second ever ISOM (Cohiba Siglio from alexgtp, thanks man! forget the size, but great smoke!) I had 3 different beers, Kipona Fest, Pennypacker Porter, and ESB. They allow cigar smoking in their upstairs bar (themed like a belgian abbey) and outside on the deck. HIGHLY recommended. PM me if you are ever in the area. It's a great place to visit for a good beer and a nice smoke.

Miller Lite, MGD, Miller Highlife. Simple man and simple tastes.

Dos XX lager, Tecate, Sol, Modelo Especial

in that order

Mexican Man - Mexican tastes :D

Bud Light...... no need to get all fancy.....

Is Blue Moon from Belgium.

I need to get a six pack and try it out, I remeber it tatsed rather kind of sweet.

It is brewed in Denver and Memphis, but is a Belgian style beer. Nice unfiltered wheat beer.

DemonR6 said:
Well I am off to my smoking lounge to have a Blue Moon and a smoke. Care to join me Alex? Call me.
[snapback]233572[/snapback]​

It is 3:00 AM and I am still at work.!! FOCK!!
16 hr day so far. I need to get home and rest I have a White Sox game at 6:00 PM :thumbs:

I pair beer and cigars like I would any drink with cigars. Hoppy flavorful IPAs or Belgian style ales with stronger cigars (PSD4 or RyJ Cazadore). Porters and smoother stouts Guinness with a Hoyo Churchill or Choix Supreme.

If I had to pick one beer for any cigar, it would be Newcastle Brown.

My personal favorite is Shiner, but Ill occasionally fall back on a Corona or any of these.

BrownDevil said:
Dos XX lager, Tecate, Sol, Modelo Especial

in that order

Mexican Man - Mexican tastes :D
[snapback]233642[/snapback]​

I may not be Mexican, but you got to love the beer and the food.

Pilzener Urquell, from the City of Pilzen in Czechoslovakia or a good Hefeweizen from Muenchen. Yummy stuff ;)