• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good, Cheap Cigar Recommendations

Opus Dei

I'm an avid cigar smoker and I've found that my day becomes that much better when I have at least one cigar a day, but recently I've become a little strapped for cash. I know of a couple inexpensive cigar lines, but I would be appreciative of any recommendations for cheap cigars that aren't dog rockets. Thanks for the help!

Did you try search. This has been gone over many times. What is your idea of inexpensive cigar $1 $5? Punch are good for the money IMO and Padron 3000 is one that most people will agree on.

Yes, try searching the forums you'll get a lot of ideas.

My .02 is try a Gispert Toro. At about $ 2.00 a stick, a good smoke.

Rocky Patel factory select sungrowns. Only available at Famous.

Doc.

lots of cigars out there that are excellent! Try going to Cigarbid and checking out RP Esteban Carrera's (maduro). Excellent smoke for the price...under $30 for 20 sticks! Spanish Galleon at Atlantic....Benchmade by Ashton at many sites/Tampa Humidor.com..Alec Bradley...Ovation/Trilogy... many are bid items but very decent smokes under $50 for a box or bundle.
Best,

I'm going to have to second the nomination for Sancho Panza. In any of the three lines. These are excellent cigars with solid flavor profiles. The natural version is a wonderfully balanced sort of a mild to medium cigar.

GR special are also a lot of bang for the buck.

Consuegra looks like a very solid deal. I've smoked some over the years, and they are nothing to frown at. I havent smoked the No. 9, but I have it on good authority that they age beautifully. Hence, I plan on filling a cooler with them and giving them some serious down time.

Onyx Reserves are on sale at cigarsinternational.com for 2.50 a stick by the box, they're the best cigar I've smoked so far(haven't smoked many, though) and are rated highly on cigar afficianado.

Definitely have to agree on the Benchmades. An excellent smoke at an affordable price. Had my first one yesterday and it would make a great everyday smoke.

Plus
Padron 2000 mad
Punch rare corojo roth(50@ $125 a box)
Tatuaje p3
Nording torps(25@$85 a box)

Just to name a few of my favs

one that I like for the money is the RG Santiago, good flavor and smokes well

Joya De Nicaragua Celebracion, The Corona size is awesome, for about 3 bucks a stick ;)

Define Cheap?

Nothing beats an Oliva Serie V for the price. By the box you can get them for $4.80 a stick

At around $1 to $1.50 a piece you can't beat consuegras, as long as you enjoy Villazon smokes ie. HdM Punch ect..