• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Cigar Shop In North Dallas, TX

McPatrickClan

McPatrickClan
I just moved to Richardson, TX from North Houston, TX and I am looking for a good cigar shop. I work in Mesquite, TX and I have visited three shops. They all sucked. Anyone suggest a good shop in North Dallas?

There's a pretty nice one in Addison...I don't know the name yet, but it's related to the shops in Arlington and Grapevine that I frequent on Friday evenings... I'll get back to ya with the name and location

I think its called The Addison Smoke Shop. Its on Orem.

Coming from the Toll road take Belt Line west. I think the first light is Orem. Turn right and continue down Orem until you come to a cluster of Town Homes and Shops. You'll pass thru what I refer to as an old time square circle drive. The road is brick. The shop will be on your left.

Nice group of guys there. Good selection of smokes.

There's another shop on Belt line. North side of the road. I believe its at Belt Line and Marsh Lane. The name is The Smoke Shop or Smoke Store. I wasn't impressed with their prices. They did have some of those sticks with the big red X on them. :) at a premium $$. I walked out after seeing $28 on a Reserva D' Chateau :0

McPatrick, I myself live in Richardson. We gotta get together sometime soon.

I shop at Sir Elliotts at Frankfort and Preston, it is a nice shop.

Welcome to north Dallas :D . I work in Richardson. We will all have to get together.