• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Cigar Shops in the Raleigh Area?

gothiksmoke

Hello...I am fairly new to teh Raleigh Area (Fuquay-Varina) to be exact, and have yet to find a real good cigar shop. Does any one have any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

I stopped in at Empire the last time I was at our HQ, as it's right across the street practically. Though that was in early 09, they had good prices and a great selection. The staff was friendly and helpful as well. I still have the Cheroot I picked up when I was there. Unfortunately, there aren't too many reasons for me to go to HQ, though that in itself is a good thing, but I wouldn't mind stopping back in.

IIRC the Tinderbox in Southpoint Mall in Durham was really good. The Tinderbox at Crabtree Mall in Raleigh wasn't.

IIRC the Tinderbox in Southpoint Mall in Durham was really good. The Tinderbox at Crabtree Mall in Raleigh wasn't.

I was in The Tinderbox in Crabtree and was not overly impressed. I have to check out the one in Southpoint.

Thanks to all...I will have to check out Empire...

K&S Cigars in Cary. The Corner of Hwy 55 and High House Rd. Great prices, and friendly staff. Kay and Scott will be happy to help you.

Be careful of the lunch time crowd in the lounge...they are a bad influence. :)

Mike

Empire Cigars in Raleigh off Six Forks and Strickland

K&S Cigars in Cary off High House and Hwy 55

Tobacconists of Cary in Cary off Cary Parkway and Old Apex Rd

Empire stays open late just about every night but for sure every Thursday night.

Tobacconists of Cary stays open late every Wednesday night.

The Tinder Box is good if you are looking just to pick up some sticks but obviously they don't have a place to sit down and smoke because they are in malls. Empire, K&S, and Tobacconists of Cary all have smoking lounges.

Back